Personal View site logo
Capitalism: School shooting in Mordor, closing up with US
  • Some stupid people and government clerks already decided about reasons and sources. Of course it is due to weapons availability and due to computer games. But also we need to add fences, security guards and made special courses for teachers on how to deal with guns and how to shoot people.

In the USSR, schools were not guarded at all, and no one was afraid to let their children go to them. And the children themselves were not afraid to go there. I came to my school not only in the morning, but also in the evening, and in fact almost at night. No one closed the doors or guarded. And if in the morning at the entrance it was sometimes possible to meet at least a cloakroom attendant, then in the evening - no one at all, I just opened the school door myself and walked through the half-empty building to the class I needed.

Believe it or not, in the USSR there were practically no bars on the windows, even on the first floors, there were no iron apartment doors, there were no guards at all in shops, video cameras at every step, turnstiles at railway stations, in buses and trams, and much, much more familiar in our days was not.

Why was it so? Because there was hellish totalitarianism, probably.

Under capitalism, "freedom" came, so there are guards, controllers, concierges, watchdogs and fighting dogs, fences, turnstiles, frames, translucent devices, bulletproof glass, intercoms, iron doors, combination locks and video cameras. And the incessant hysteria about security, going on as a familiar background.

And school shootings also came.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • The State Duma's profile committee on security and anti-corruption on Wednesday recommended the lower house of parliament to adopt in the first reading a bill on additional grounds for refusing to issue licenses for the acquisition of weapons.

The bill introduces a ban on issuing weapons licenses to Mordor orks with two or more extinguished convictions, as well as to persons subjected to administrative punishment for drunk driving or transferring control of their car to a drunken person, or for refusing to undergo a medical examination for a state of intoxication (before the expiration of the administrative punishment). In the first reading, the bill can be considered by the State Duma on May 18.

Also, the initiative provides for a ban on the distribution in the media and the Internet of instructions for the manufacture, conversion or restoration of firearms. Currently, this rule only applies to instructions for homemade explosives and explosive devices. At the same time, amendments are being made to the law "On information, information technology and information protection", allowing portals with information on the methods of homemade production of explosives and explosive devices, as well as the manufacture, alteration or restoration of firearms to be referred to the unified register of prohibited sites.

Additional grounds are introduced for the cancellation of licenses and permits for weapons: refusal to grant Rosgvardia access to weapons storage sites to check the conditions of their storage or to provide weapons for inspection. It is proposed to prohibit the storage of decommissioned weapons without notifying Rosgvardia units about this. It is prohibited to store weapons by legal entities in rooms that are not equipped with burglar alarms with access to the security console.

All is same as US. Ruling class want to limit access to weapons.

And same are strong feeling that shooting was not random and was organized, as all paper had been siting fully prepared and required only hours to be presented.

For example, it was two shooters, one had been killed. But all media focus is only on one.