Personal View site logo
Capitalism: This is how previous decommunisation looked like

Photos of 1942 and 1943.

Present UK and US are going fast to same direction.

• 95 Replies sorted by
  • Who is the woman ?

• @bannedindv

This one I do not know. Usually it had been young communists (komsomolki).

• She is a young elementary school teacher. Supposedly the Nazis like to hang young women to demonstrate their ruthlessness and for their own entertainment.

• And this is current one rising its head, same Nazis on Ukraine as was in 1943

The Novotroitsk District Court of the Kherson Region found the pensioner guilty of disseminating communist symbols and propaganda of the communist totalitarian regime and sentenced her to five years in prison with a probationary period of one year.

During 2016-2018, the woman on her page in Odnoklassniki published photos and videos with images of symbols of the communist regime. “In particular, on November 9, 2016, on the“ wall ”of Odnoklassniki, a woman posted a collage of photographs of the Soviet state and party leader Leonid Brezhnev. In January 2017, a woman published a photograph depicting the state emblem of the USSR. And on October 27, 2018, she published several photos with Soviet communist leaders against the background of a red flag with a crossed hammer and sickle.

And all capitalist criminals doing such will end up as they did in 1944-47.

• More on decommunisation

From January 1, 2021 in Ukraine, social pensions and additional payments for disability will be canceled - the government has announced the main points of the next stage of the so-called "pension reform" in the country.

According to official information, starting from the New Year, hundreds of thousands of elderly Ukrainian citizens who do not have a minimum work experience, as well as entire categories receiving disability payments, will be deprived of financial support from the state.

Most fun is that it is EU and US behind all this, and their biggest funds that demand it all step by step.

• How cute,! So is politically correct committing genocide under capitalistic view.

• covid have not killed so many pension grannies as they wanted, just put them homeless and you correct it fast

• Bans and restrictions on communist ideology in exUSSR

sa16079.jpg
    784 x 780 - 89K

sa16439.jpg
    597 x 737 - 88K
  • Capitalists now openly talk about reversing this :

sa16472.jpg
    800 x 568 - 55K
  • Being communist in Spain is also not very safe.

• Ouch, youtube already limited popular video to reduce number of views, age restrictions, my ass

Guys your whole trending videos section must be foundation for tribunal to reduce number of your managers.

This is how slow turn happening. Hot water is actually connected to that bad communists had been doing, who could have though.

sa16534.jpg
    780 x 487 - 84K
  • Will be very useful song soon again

Tagged as inappropriate by Youtube not long ago (same as tens of thousands of other communist and USSR related content)

• Decommunisation in present reality:

The fate of Ukraine is very unenviable. If you don't know, this is the poorest country in Europe in all respects absolutely. There used to be Moldova and Albania (countries where decommunisation had been particularly strong also!), and now Ukraine. This is a country in which the birth rate is two and a half times less than the death rate. And the death rate after the coup increased by 155 thousand people a year. This is a lot, the whole city dies out every year. An average Ukrainian city, it is simply dying out.

The standard of living of pensioners, you cannot even imagine. If the average pension is about three times lower than the average pension in Mordor, it is also low. But there was a period when our average wages were higher than in Mordor, and the average pension was higher than in Mordor. And this period was very recently, only seven or eight years ago.

• Ukraine and new housing

2020 set new record, but it is easy to see how capitalists overall prefer people to live on the streets or in old small new homes.

sa16725.jpg
    800 x 503 - 109K
  • In the coming years, the size of pension payments for Ukrainians may be halved. If today Ukrainian pensioners receive about 28.7% of the last salary, but gradually this figure will drop to 18%. This was stated at the Pension Forum in Kiev by the Minister of Social Policy Marina Lazebnaya.

From one great victory to another. For ruling class, I mean.

• Experts from the Vilnius Institute for Political Analysis (VIPA) conducted a survey in different parts of Lithuania and found that beliefs that are impermissible for democracy are popular among the population. In particular, the Soviet period brought more benefit to Lithuania than harm (35%), and the collapse of the USSR did nothing good (29%), that NATO takes money from the member states , which would be better spent on the social sphere (31%), that Lithuania does not have an independent foreign policy (54%).

In addition, over 70% of respondents agree with the statement that in Lithuania an honest person is not allowed to earn money, and 59% said that “the government of the conservatives has robbed people - pensions and money have depreciated”.

And it is only the beginning.

• Our perestroika journal published parody poetry around 1987

Ночь, улица, фонарь, аптека,
    Начало будущего века,
    Мелькает тень городового,
    Зажав подмышкою обрез,
    Я на стене пишу три слова:
    ДА ЗДРАВСТВУЕТ КПСС!!!

In english

Night, street, lantern, pharmacy, The beginning of the next century Glimpsed the shadow of a policeman, Clutching the sawn-off shotgun under my armpit, I am writing on the wall three words: LONG LIVE THE CPSU!

Just as it is in reality now :-)

At Ukraine national fascists are constantly seeking people pro soviet words on their monuments (that all will be removed by people quite soon).

sa16896.jpg
    547 x 591 - 69K
  • Pastoral video (specially made such, with Churches and alike) of one of the poorest and most oppressed countries, one that had been literally destroyed by capitalism.

• It could have been us, but you still have Lenin

Our liberal elites made this, seriously :-) Guy represents Europe who is preparing to fuck you know whom...

Vladimir Makovsky. Consecration of the brothel. Sketch for the painting. 1900

sa17121.jpg
    695 x 569 - 95K

For the first time in Kiev, the 78th anniversary of the creation of the SS Galicia division was celebrated with a march.

sa17123.jpg
    746 x 589 - 105K
    sa17124.jpg
    796 x 534 - 117K
  • Interesting seeing this thread, when I’m seeing my country being communized slowly. finally this July at the elections the people will choose for this way of government.

I’ve never been a communist neither a capitalist fan, but in Latin-American country’s there is no industrialization or high technology for a proper advance in society. I don’t want to become Venezuela. I’m sad cos this is no good for my people.

Of course this is good for capitalists and communist since this is a good way to control completely all country, and make deals with big capitalists, and keep your people in mark, poor and abandoned.

It’s sad seeing this reverse in Ukraine since this shows no one is happy with what it’s got, not communist or capitalist. I wonder if there is any new type of government or political revolution any new kind of thinking.

• @endotoxic

The further this will go - the harder for you to be try to keep your "third way" and not to slide into fascism.

Btw, "third way" is the fascist term invented by Mussolini.