Personal View site logo
War: Anthony Fauci is serious criminal
  • “The idea that you can get up here and talk about what you know, what evidence, what the science is and know that that’s it, let the science speak, it is somewhat of a liberating feeling,” he said.

Scheer noted that Fauci had already joked about feeling liberated under President Joe Biden.

“You said I was joking about it. I was very serious,” Fauci said with a laugh.

“It was very clear that there were things that were said, be it regarding things like Hydroxychloroquine and other things like that, that really was uncomfortable because they were not based on scientific fact.”

This guys really want to kill much more people. Trump made lot of stupid things regarding HCQ, like not properly telling that had been told to him by medics and making his own "nice shit", but he had been able to brought it up quite early to the public, if not him and parts of his administration it had been quickly pushed into information oblivion. So, extreme open falsifications had been used in leading journal and almost total stop of official tests.

With Vitamin D3 Fauci and his friends did not made such error, they still able to mostly to keep it low, not inform wide public.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I'm waiting for them to say that that even if you're vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask.

I thought the whole narrative for wearing a mask was to protect others from your saliva, not protect you from the virus.

But don't worry, I'm sure either 1. the vaccine MAY not protect you after all(you won't have anti-bodies :( 2. the mask will somehow magically protect you. 3. we will all feel safer wearing a mask after being vaccinated and smell our own farts(like in south park (from extreme sense of virtue signaling we are morally superior).

• @hardimpact

I'm waiting for them to say that that even if you're vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask.

You can laugh here, but our own Mordor health minister said this 2 days ago, he told that vaccination only help from severe consequences, but not prevent infection totally, so masks will continue in the years to come.

I thought the whole narrative for wearing a mask was to protect others from your saliva, not protect you from the virus.

This is another crime, where protection had been reversed from proper one that must had been.