Personal View site logo
Canon Cinema EOS C70
  • 29 Replies sorted by
    • Super 35mm 4K DGO sensor
      • Sensor is same as in Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
    • Lacks IBIS
    • RF Mount - all new Canon Cinema cameras also now will have RF mount only, not EF
    • Internal ND up to 10 Stops
    • CLog 2 & CLog 3
    • 4:2:2 10bit up to 4K120 and 2K180
    • SD cards slots
    • No RAW capability, later can be external option
    • BP-A batteries

sa14694.jpg
    462 x 515 - 31K

Thursday 24 September

• 15:00 CEST - Elisa Iannacone: What a camera means to me for journalism - Elisa shares her experiences of Canon's new cinema camera and the XA55, and how they support her as an on-the-go solo shooter.
    • 17:00 CEST - Jolade Olusanya: The first production with Canon's new cinema camera - Jolade takes us behind the scenes, shooting with Canon's new cinema camera in the mini-documentary "Give this heart a pen".

Friday 25 September

• 10:00 CEST - Juan Luis Cabellos: How full frame influences cinematography - Juan explains the benefits of full frame technology in the EOS C500 Mark II and how it works in harmony with Canon's Sumire Prime lenses.
    • 12:00 CEST - Ollie Kenchington: How the EOS C300 Mark III positively impacts workflow - Ollie speaks about how his production workflow has been enhanced, thanks to the EOS C300 Mark III.
    • 14:00 CEST - Simeon Quarrie: How the new tech supports low budget production - Simeon dissects how the tech in Canon's new cinema camera and EOS R5 allows him to capture the shot, whatever the scenario.
    • 16:00 CEST - Daniel Ehimen: Nollywood: The trend and future - Daniel shares his experience of using cameras from the Canon Cinema EOS range as storytelling tools in the Nollywood film industry.

https://www.canon.co.uk/pro/events/canon-vision/

sa14495.jpg
    800 x 395 - 47K
  • If it can do 4K120 10 bit 422, I would be here for it

• What a joke this is?

I think it will be 4K 60p 10bit 8k 30p 8 bit

Same R lineup SoC

Won’t have any heat issue.

Come buy after R lineup failure.

Cost maybe $4K to 3.5k spend more on us.

Won’t safe canon from bankruptcy.