And this is with m43 camera

• Cool invert mode shooting.

• Nebula5100 + Riser rail + Sony FS5 & Canon 1DX

• Expo photos with larger cameras

sample1117.jpg
    800 x 593 - 66K
    sample1118.jpg
    800 x 537 - 66K
  • I have had all sorts of issues with this gimbal....

The main problem I am having is that after balancing the camera (according to their instructional video) and switching it on it just sits there and vibrates...does it when I change to different lens combinations. If I stabilise it by placing my hand on the camera it stops but as soon as I take away my hand it just starts up again and vibrations seem to fade and reappear...anyone else having these issues? Any solutions?

The packaging it arrived in looked like crap and showed signs of being tossed around....not a great first impression.

The main gimbal arm actually hits the top of the gimbal handle area as it swings through its axis which to me suggest either transport damage or shoddy engineering...either way unacceptable for the product to arrive like this.

I relayed my concerns to filmpower almost three months ago and after receiving an initial replay from "Iris at Filmpower" they asked for a video demonstrating the problem which I sent them a link to... No reply since then.

My conclusion...Avoid this company like the plague...

• @Spectra

I remember your issues.
    I checked messages, and your last one is 3 months old.

About vibrations. Usually it is one axis and can be fixed using software tuning. If problem is not with motor itself.

Company will contact you asap.

• Ifs, buts and maybes do fuck all to address my concerns...There is no excuse for this company to completely ignore my subsequent email after initial contact was made - I followed their instructions and made a video of the problems I was experiencing and sent a link to it on dropbox...Since then I have not heard a word.

• @Spectra

Their fault. But you also need to check words.

They changed support department and now also have local Australian stock. So, do not worry so much.

• I await their response...thanks.