Personal View site logo
GF2 Stable Settings
  • 614 Replies sorted by
  • @coors

Thanks mate! :-)

I'll verify them later.

• I was wondering if any GF2 owner has an experience using Driftwood 'RedShift' version 1b? Does it spanning using your regular class 10 card such as Sandisk Ultra? Thanks.

• Hi guys, how are you?

Wanted to share cutting of my videos. 100% shot on GF2 (different lens)

• Amazing video!! Good job! The girls are pretty nice too!

• My life (ShowReel 2014) 7min

GF2 + GoPro2/3

• Hey All. Best GOP for GF2 , 3 or 5 or 6 or ... thanks

• hello eveyone newbie here i understand the best quality one can get out of this camera is to shoot Motion-JPEG 720p30 . is this correct and can it be done? i understand you use ptool and apply one of these ini files to your camera connected via usb. still correct? which ini would give me this 720p 30fps mjeg?

• Been reading some more and there is some mention of 1080p25. is it possible to shoot 1080p25? does it provide a better IQ? which patch?

• Stonebat, im hearing your patch provides the mjpeg 720p im looking for. there are 2 ini files on the first page from you. which one do i need? looks like zinin is using the same patch. i`d like to know which one since i like his results on vimeo.

• Hello, I'm really a newbe so please be patient with me... I've bought a GF2 "japanese version", there is a simple hack to modify the language lock? I created a new firmware with ptool from the original GF__V11 but I'm afraid to test it on the camera because I don't know if it works and ifit can damage the camera... I haven't seen the gf2 between the models so I don't know if it works. I'm only interested in removing language lock and nothing else. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

• Patch the firmware with PTOOL by ticking the Multilanguage icon. Charge your battery fully and do the firmware update as usual. It is a low-risk action, but in case you brick your camera then just buy another. GF2 is cheap nowadays.

• Thank you, it is cheap but not free... I just bought it and would like to take some shots with this camera!

• hello everyone, im newbie and im just wondering how to apply the setting in ptool. is it using the official GF2 firmware or gh1 / gh2/g3 official firmware?