Personal View site logo
Im Having A BABY!! :)
  • 47 Replies sorted by
  • @chrimsbroome IDK what this means IDK who you are and IDK why that matters... I have a company and shoot everyday, what time dont I have? I love my Wife and will LOVE my baby, WTF do "costs" have anything to do with anything, like the amount of money im gonna be spending? guess its a good thing I have everything I need to work... and I dont really NEED time with my camera my Family will always come first
  • @perrywilson Congratulations Perry
  • Avoid the naysayers, Perry (chrimsbroome). There's always time for both with ambition and passion.
  • I think chrimsbroome meant it more as a joke...
    Personally, I think it will only inspire great work, I'm already looking forward to the pictures and videos that Perry's going to come up with.
  • @PerryWilson, what Retina said- there no need to go over the top it just a little joke. I am sure you love your wife and baby :-) I wasn't getting all personal ok
  • @chrimsbroome sorry first baby protectiveness lol, jokes are hard to do over internet
  • And the psychological explanation of what just happened:

http://oxytocincentral.com/2011/04/oxytocin%E2%80%99s-influence-on-protection-instincts-different-in-each-gender/

The differences between the sexes seem to extend to how each uses oxytocin when feeling threatened, though the hormone enhances both men’s and women’s instincts to protect others in their social group.

“There are two parts to love: the cuddly, warm kind of love and the ‘I’ll kill anyone who hurts my baby’ kind of love,” says Dr. Kai MacDonald, an adjunct professor of psychiatry at the University of California-San Diego. “There’s probably something both to the protective mother-child instinct but also broad-based protection.”

;-)
  • Congrats...Youre happy now...but when you see your little on for the first time and when that first finger hold moment happens..its uncomparable ;-)
  • As a father of 3 I can say that during the pregnancy, you'll feel overwhelmed at times, frustrated and useless, but ultimately happy and proud to be a father. It's freakin awesome.
  • Congratulation;-)
  • @PerryWilson
    Congratulations! I understand you your happiness, because in December, is born my little Antoinette: _). Kiss, future mother from me!
  • PerryWilson- Glad you see the true me :-)
  • Congratulations :)!
  • Congrats. And, I don't care what people say about miracles etc, I'm really going to discourage you from filming the event. It's really not a warm and fuzzy experience. Did you ever see John Carpenter's THE THING? It's something like that except with your wife cursing you. I recommend hiding.
  • Congrats man! I'm more of a dog person myself, but I can understand completely how thrilled you must be right now. Some magical moments await you and also some frustrating and stressful ones. But the magic always wins. Mark my words.
  • Thank you all for the congrats... Im very excited even today... time to get finances in order...
  • Oh and BTW if its a girl her name is going to be Lumen, weve known that one for a while
  • Congrats PerryWilson
  • Congrats Perry! First Child? Your life has changed forever, and it's a good thing. I've got two. :)
  • Just think, You're gonna have a new actor to use in all those GH2 hack test movies!
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions