Personal View site logo
Planned Parenthood exec discussing organ harvesting!
  • 46 Replies sorted by
  • @4cardsMan - Bs...the first strategy of all disinformationists is to attack the source ! No credibility....I guess that's why every news source in the usa is responding to it !

• People will always downplay "Conspiracy Theories" until those events come into fruition. Hell, people never believed that their governments would actually stage attacks in order to justify war but it's been proven. There are a lot of nut jobs out there spewing misinformation but some of the information is actually real.

• aliens don't have their own body parts?

They do but centuries of immersion in ectoplasmic fluid and interacting exclusively with holographic realities has left them flaccid, weak, and unattractive. The robust, vital nature of human organs benefits aliens as they fan out across the Galaxy seeking pleasure and reproduction with virile female dominant races such as the Erotitrons and Kopulaters.

• that their governments would actually stage attacks in order to justify war

actually....that their governments would actually murder it's own citizens in order to justify war !

@Gardner...generally the only spewing of disinfo is usually the government. There are 1000's of people on intelligence service payrolls whose only job is disinformation. reddit, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions....90% gov shrills.

• from the washington post article -

“At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health-care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards.”

...I wonder if that means they get the baby's permission ???

• ...I wonder if that means they get the baby's permission ???

They do something that can prevent legal consequences. And do this with very accurate risk calculation (so income will greatly overcome possible legal spending)

• @ Kurth - When a source with an obvious political agenda presents an out-of-context attack interview, and they have done it before and have been exposed, yeah, attack the source.

• ...everyone has an agenda. Do you think planned parenthood doesn't have a political agenda ? No...when you attack the source...instead of the content and context, you only exhibit your own agenda.

• ...I wonder if that means they get the baby's permission ???

It wouldn't have been a baby. It would have been a fetus. Regardless, they would be getting the permission of the person who just had it removed from their body. That's what the law requires.

And attacking the source is sometimes entirely legitimate, if that source has a long history of presenting interviews which have been intentionally edited in a misleading way - and in particular, when there's already evidence that this video was similarly edited misleadingly. Read the whole transcript. There's nothing shocking or illegal in there.

• Consider the source. Always.

• @eatstoomuchjam - Those are distinctions made by fallacious laws written by criminal politicians, not by science . And if there's nothing shocking or illegal, then why is even the House of Representatives investigating , along with a number of states. Planned Parenthood is breaking the law by profiting. And beside the government's law, any sane person should see that if an organization is propagandizing, counseling, and assisting and performing abortions, they shouldn't be profiteering off of the human remains, regardless of your position of whether a pre-born human being should be protected by human rights. That obviously creates an environment where women are being convinced to abort their unborn children so planned parenthood can make money. I'd say that's the epitome of evil.

The sad truth is most americans are insane by definition, thanks to decades of brainwashing.

• the Kopulaters. hahaha. they do nothing but copulate all day. and now they need a fresh pair of balls.

mark dice got people to sign a petition to bomb russia.

• Sure laugh away babypanda, but you won't be laughing when the Kopulaters, those sociopathic ruthless green skinned whores, come to ravage you.

• Sorry, guys, no UFO here.

Also I really do not know where this strange topic is going. May be it is time to close it.

• One more important piece of this puzzle. Like I suggested earlier, legalized abortion was a ruse hiding another more profoundly disturbing motive. The founder of planned parenthood was a eugenicist ! That puts it all in perspective doesn't it ? There we have the true motive for legalized abortion....not letting women be free to do with their bodies what they wish, but ridding society of it's undesirable class.

she was a eugenicist — someone who believed that through abortion, birth control, and forced sterilization society could “assist the [human] race in the elimination of the unfit.”

I read where 56 million babies have been aborted since it's legalization. That's alot of undesirables, right ?

...in Margaret Sanger's own words-

We who advocate Birth Control, on the other hand, lay all our emphasis upon stopping not only the reproduction of the unfit but upon stopping all reproduction when there is not economic means of providing proper care for those who are born in health. The eugenist also believes that a woman should bear as many healthy children as possible as a duty to the state. We hold that the world is already over-populated. Eugenists imply or insist that a woman’s first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/124161791563/yes-planned-parenthoods-founder-margaret-sanger

ps....another good article from the same source -

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/124076840418/planned-parenthood-apparently-now-selling-baby

..interestingly you'll see a footnote here where they say facebook has been deleting posts about the PP debacle. Yesterday, facebook deleted my post as well, so i know this to be true about facebookscumbags.

• @kurth I've found no value in engaging in any sort of rational way with pro-life misogynists. I'm not sure why I bothered in the first place and I'm taking this opportunity to correct that mistake and opt out of this conversation. No amount of misleadingly-edited videos or out-of-context quotes justify your backward beliefs. You're flat-out wrong. I think VK is on the right track by talking about locking this thread.

• @eatstoomuchjam....obviously your name says it all !

"pro-life misogynist" ...you'll have to ask my 3 wives about that , but I seriously doubt the misogynist part. The pro-life part has been slowing creeping in for the last 40 years, the more truth I learn. And I have real-life personal experiences to back it all up, unlike some immature reactionaries.

As for planned parenthood, there's little doubt that it's was born from eugenicist philosophy. That's about as nazi-elitist as you can get. And all of this screaming about out of context edited video is nothing but pathetic rationalizations to save face.

• No personal things here.

• americans=boiled frogs ! If people haven't watched russo's from freedom to fascism ...well...second thought....if people haven't already watched it by now, then they're already froglegs ! Examples abundantly clear.

And for people still fooled by sites like mediamatters and thinkprogress, do some research on who's funding those groups. If a police watchdog group films a cop abuse, does that make it propaganda just because it comes from a group against police abuse ?

And doing some reading , many bioethicist are claiming that planned parenthoods methodology to provide undamaged tissue is really criminal partial birth abortion , where the baby is mostly delivered and outside the mothers body before the abortion is performed !

• OK, it is time to close it.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions