Personal View site logo
Planned Parenthood exec discussing organ harvesting!
  • 46 Replies sorted by
  • Hey J. rather link the "official" video from The Center for Medical Progress and not a cloned version from Red Nation Rising USA.
    I lost my appetite, but that bitch has no problem eating while selling fetuses' parts as if they were computer components. This is a being with no soul left, just greed and cynism, so sad... and proliferating disease

The 2 hours 42 minutes and 22 second less short version

EMBARGOED UNTIL 8:00 A.M. ET, 14 JULY 2015

PPSellsBabyParts PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S TOP DOCTOR, PRAISED BY CEO, USES PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTIONS TO SELL BABY PARTS

PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola, Other Planned Parenthood Leadership Documented Selling Aborted Baby Parts in 3-Year Investigative Journalism Study

Contact: David Daleiden, media@centerformedicalprogress.org, 949.734.0859

LOS ANGELES, July 14—New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

“And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex,” she continues. “So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”

Using ultrasound guidance to manipulate the fetus from vertex to breech orientation before intact extraction is the hallmark of the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure (18 U.S.C. 1531).

Nucatola also reveals that Planned Parenthood’s national office is concerned about their liability for the sale of fetal parts: “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now,” she says. “But I will tell you that behind closed doors these conversations are happening with the affiliates.”

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

A separate clip shows Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards praising Nucatola’s work to facilitate connections for fetal tissue collection. “Oh good,” Richards says when told about Nucatola’s support for fetal tissue collection at Planned Parenthood, “Great. She’s amazing.”

The video is the first by The Center for Medical Progress in its “Human Capital” series, a nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Planned Parenthood’s criminal conspiracy to make money off of aborted baby parts reaches to the very highest levels of their organization. Elected officials must listen to the public outcry for Planned Parenthood to be held accountable to the law and for our tax dollars to stop underwriting this barbaric abortion business.”

#

See the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwV...

Tweet: #PPSellsBabyParts

For more information on the Human Capital project, visit centerformedicalprogress.org.
    The Center for Medical Progress is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.

• Thanks for the share. I pray someone pays for this, but people like that usually have politicians backing them and a fall guy. This soulless cunt will more than likely continue to practice medicine as well.

• Perhaps this should also be read before coming to conclusions.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/1010/Soros_gives_1_million_to_Media_Matters.html

perhaps this should be read before listening to the shxtheads at mediamatters ! The unbelievable truth is...the world is being run by a luciferian cult...and I'm not even religious...but they are !

• @kurth I've heard that theory before.

• what does luciferian mean?

• They're selling body parts to aliens. This is what happens when we forsake Jesus.

• Soylent Green is peeple!

• They're selling body parts to aliens. This is what happens when we forsake Jesus.

LOL. Even more fun to know that any birth clinic also sell placenta, blood and such.

This happens because it is capitalism.

• aliens don't have their own body parts?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Unfortunately! I guess selling animals is getting to competitive.

• Unfortunately!

It is not unfortunate event. It is capitalism nature.

• @kurth

Soooo. Insanity or "Abrahamic" brainwashing?

so some laugh, which I find even funnier ...but who's laughing last ? I find interesting , the study of Jesus, when you perceive of him , not as the son of some abstract god, but as a revolutionary overthrowing an evil political/spiritual order. If you believe in good, you must accept the existence of evil as well.

Video

This is the entrance to our most profound rabbithole . It goes where most aren't prepared ...so don't enter, if you don't want your mind blown. They're here....they're interdimensional. Some say they're demons. And our governments know. They might even be in control. Of course ...they want to say it's all a "conspiracy theory" !

ps ...concerning the connection with planned parenthood. Ask yourself, how is a government funded entity selling body parts of infants , which the government and the organization programs/brainwashes the population to make available thru legalized abortion ? If this isn't a political program designed by demons, what is ? Some researchers claim that this group....we can call them the illuminati for short, advances it's agenda thru human sacrifice to it's evil force. Isn't legalized abortion , as a political agenda, a perfect way to increase human sacrifice ?

• @kurth

I made video not embedded due to graphical nature.

• @ThorRubin ....be more specific

• @kurth There's really no need, you answered it with your other posts.

• @Vitaliy ...did you watch the video...or just look at the first image ....cause it's 2 1/2 hours long ? People can google it's credentials. It's ok....you left the link, but you can't at least make it hot ? I'd give it a pg13. My own kids have watched it ! If someone has the courage , it's a profound documentary.

V, thanks for the hotlink

• They're here....they're interdimensional. Some say they're demons. And our governments know. They might even be in control. Of course ...they want to say it's all a "conspiracy theory" !

Some conspiracies are true. But many aren't.

Most of these conspiracy theories are on Youtube. And who owns Youtube? The elites do. Anyone can post on Youtube, but I have come to the conclusion that many/most of the conspiracy channels are run by shills who work for the elites. It's another form of propaganda. Like CNN, but for a different crowd.

Maybe aliens exist, maybe they don't. But a lot of the information coming from these videos is probably bs. There are many fake documentaries out there.

• You do not need conspiracy theories in capitalism. As if someone have money and need it will be fulfilled by some amoral guy who is in need for money.

• @babypanda - I told you to google the docs credentials...as well as linda moulton howe. This documentary was made long before youtube was even a wetdream in someone's brain. Most serious ufo researchers , like jacques vallee and j allen hynek , also came to conclusion that the alien phenomenon was interdimensional. And apparently you do need conspiracy theories in capitalism...just like in communism and fascism and all the "isms"...because the term conspiracy theory was invented and promoted by the cia to coverup the kennedy assassination. And I don't really think that the concept and motivations of capitalism covers the motives for 911, the biggest conspiracy theory commonly accepted as such.

• I'm not googling the docs credentials because there is too much misinformation on the internet and it's hard to prove if the credentials are also made up.

Here's a link for you to prove my point. http://www.daily-times.com/four_corners-news/ci_24351581/new-book-says-government-not-aliens-were-behind

New book says government, not aliens, were behind Dulce cattle mutilations, UFO sightings

To protect the secrecy of their operations, Gabe Valdez learned that the government started a disinformation campaign and encouraged rumors about UFOs and aliens

• @babypanda- linda m howe has a masters from standford . In relation to researching online, use standard research methodology ...consensus reality, collaboration, peer review etc. Your link ...i.e the book, looks like misinfo itself. The article even specifies the books shortcomings. According the hundreds of witnesses, the onsite evidence of animal organ harvesting purported to show technologies even beyond current medical capacities. Of course, as I stated, things point to a unknown level of cooperation between governments and the beings, so it's half right. And it's pretty obvious our government is involved in reverse engineering alien technology. Phoenix demonstrated that .

My view is....that combined with everything else happening in the world today, it leaves me to ask....why do the worlds most powerful men gather at bohemian grove each year and engage in ancient ceremonial magic ?

An interesting point is made in russo's from freedom to fascism, when speaking to nicholas rockefeller , rockefeller described how they social engineered womens lib, not so women would have equality, but so they would have more workers in the workplace, i.e. more taxes being paid, and the children would be , by necessity, installed in the public school system where they could be easily brainwashed. And now....women think they're free cause they deserved it !

Could legal abortion have been planned the same way, where the true motive is hidden from society at large , much the same as economic policy and war , all planned in private ....like tpp , which outlaws journalist and whistleblowers divulging corporate secrets? And poor chels...ah bradley thought he could pull back the curtain.

And btw, what's up with all of our most powerful leaders giving the sign of the horns ? It's not exactly like that's a normal hand gesture, is it ?

Reality is stranger than even string theory ! ...or maybe not.

• The offending video is put out by the notorious LiveAction, a right-wing group that specializes in gotcha videos made by fake interviewers and heavily edited. No credibility can be attached to it.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions