Personal View site logo
We need GH4 Hack
  • 32 Replies sorted by
  • Gh3 hack springs to mind..........

• It's insane to want less.

• I have to agree with @nobbystylus. The GH4 is constantly impressing me more and more. I haven't even thought about a hack for it. Seriously for the price, it's insane to think people want more.

• I dont have a GH4, have tried one from a friend from a top rental house, i like a lot the image. Maybe im being too optimistic about being hacked. I dont "need it" but the possibility of playing with the proven matrices is fair.

There is long threads about the topic and why further investigation should not be taken with GH4? Maybe it has some powerful stuff on 1080p only ;)

To be fair what i mean you and the community have been able to influence big time on a huge company. The influence on the new firmwares on GH4 should have your ideas and stuff on it, maybe not, but im pretty shure it is a very powerful beast with a software that should hold the basics of the new 4k foundation. So to develop film stocks for such detailed image make sense.

• I have to say i can't see why we'd need a hack. Yes the GH2 with Moon T7 was / is great. But the C4K 100mbps (particularly downconverter to 2k) is absolutely fantastic. Getting an organic look just needs the right glass. GH4 is streets ahead.

Of course if a hack came along - i'd be interested to see what it could do (basically longer than 30 minute takes for us in the EU) but its so great right now it seems absurd to moan about!

• I think a 200mbps 4K (ultraHD) mode would probably be helpful, right?

• You mean that you have idea that you need it. Do you actually have GH4?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions