• Load capacity - 8kg
    • Travel On Ground - 25 cm
    • Travel On Tripod - 50 cm
    • Mounts - 3/8" and 1/4"
    • Size - 370 x 90 x 63mm
    • Slider Weight - 1.7kg

Available on deals now.

Price: $235
    Shipping: Price includes shipping for US/Canada/UK/Australia&NZ/Western Europe. Contact for any other regions.
    I want to buy this slider.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Any info/review on this?

• @flablo

Not yet, as it is new to deals. You can get one and make review. It is quote affordable. I though it'll be cool to have more affordable alternative as many members asked for this.

The only issue with such slider can be on tripod mode. On ground mode they are superb always.

• I've had issues with my edelkrone slider from day one, not worth what they ask at all. At this price you can forgive the flaws. In particular the belt that holds memory and makes sliding jerky, well for my case that is. I don't think i will be buying another edelkrone product for a while.

• I was looking at this about a month ago, but one of the big pluses on the Edelkrone slider is the lock when the carriage is in the middle. This helps keeping the tripod/slider/camera combo solid and move fast without worrying about the camera moving on top of the tripod/slider. I haven't found a photo of this slider with a lock, does it have one?

@MRfanny

Which version are you referring to? I agree on the 1st version, but the V2 is very good. I've been playing with the small one, and I prefer it compared to the Varavon lite 60cm, much smoother. Only problem as VK pointed is when you're off the tripod. I recently got the iFootage Shark slider as well, really nice, slightly better motion compared to the V2, but a bit larger as well. I will probably keep the iFootage and get the new pro medium version from Edelkrone or this little copy if it turns out to be any good, in order to have a small travelling one.

• I have the V2. lock knob doesnt fully retract, hits the carriage all the time. tooth belt as said always has memory and jerks when hitting centre. They sent me a fabric belt as a solution but that defeats the purpose of the tooth belt when i want to use a tracking module. Everytime I used it I hated it until they sent the fabric belt which has now finally made it usable. for the price they ask it should be fault free.

• Which version are you referring to? I agree on the 1st version, but the V2 is very good.

Thing that I am sure is that Chinese used V2 as reference here :-) They even specially mentioned it.

• What's the issue on the tripod?

• What's the issue on the tripod?

Check Edelkrone topic. They almost fixed all things in V2. And this thing is made after V2.

• Does anyone know for certain whether this uses a rubber or fabric belt?

• Does anyone know for certain whether this uses a rubber or fabric belt?

Usually such belts are made for machines and such. So it is rubber and fabric, like on autos.