Personal View site logo
Mind To MIDI
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • interesting, but isn't this simply an advanced voice pitch to MIDI converter?

I had a program like this back 20 years ago...

But unlike that one which simply frustrated me, this new one makes me want to choke that Robin-dude for that mad painful squawking

they need to turn his vocal track off, big time, or hire someone who can actually sing a tune...

After listening to that, I think I'll have nightmares...

• @NickBen

Be more at ease, as it is whole point of demonstration.

And they presented product that people want, as it is easy to see.
    Contrary to bunch of smart asses around.

interesting, but isn't this simply an advanced voice pitch to MIDI converter?

Just very advanced, with smart pitch shifting and nuances recognition. And it is not simple to do, at all.

Plus it is fun, contrary to your old program.

• Many DAWs has similar functionalities but this seems more advanced. Have been looking something like this, maybe I'll jump on board.

• interesting, is it able to listen and transcribe chords? there is also melodyde and some other apps but are not realtime, but are able to split whole songs into instruments note by note and make them midi or whatever, listen at youtube major swing or the nothing else matters in major, it's very funny! Nice application anyway

• interesting, is it able to listen and transcribe chords?

Click on link, it describes that it can do and that can't.

• yep, it is monophonic audio-to-midi controller, I agree with @NickBen it is voice pitch to MIDI converter, it is very useful for people who don't know how to play any instrument, but... if any of them manage to compose something call me, my number is 0030 6942... LOL

• am i bad?