Panasonic accelerates m43 cameras production, GH4 is big on preorders
  • 181 Replies sorted by
  • which is the april fool?!?

• @kurth

Check whole first page of topic :-)

• ja ja ja ...good title change !

• @maranfilms C-span? Come on.

Nice new topic, btw, VK.

• Now I don't know what to believe...I just pray I don't brick my GH2 otherwise I'll end up with two expensive lenses I can't use. :-(

• I made out like a bandit by shorting Panasonic stock. Thanks for the email, Vitaliy! A true hero of the revolution, first class, with silver star.

• Well over here in the Netherlands, Panasonic's decision to drop Micro Four Thirds is being reported on major news sites such as Digifotopro.

• Hmm. Elsewhere, reports detail 30 year low on stock after record annual loss of 772.2 billion yen ($9.68 billion)

• I've checked the BBC and the only reports I can find are about a share surge in Feb 2014, as Panasonic announced tripling profits in the third quarter of last year.

• Glad I was able to sell my 7-14 this morning at a decent price for $500. Better than nothing considering it cost me $1000. I'd rather take the $500 loss now than not be able to sell it going forward.

• @maranfilms Any links to those? Couldn't find anything online. I don't want to believe this but I guess it must be true.

• I wish it were April Fools. It's no rumor, Joke, it's true, they just put out an official press release. Stock just fell 11 points and is dropping fast. C span, and the BBC are running the story too. Damn that sucks

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Especially if they are full frame Leicas, right? Bringing you affordable cinema quality for just $7k.

• @AdamT

You are wrong. Hacking FF bodies is just more prestigious thing.

• This is especially sad news for Vitaly; I guess his job with Panasonic now won't pan out.

• @dsavage, brilliant! hehe.

• I just picked up a new Nocticron 1.2 and a 35-100 2.8 for $200 from a guy dumping his gear in a fire sale after he read the news.

• Guys, hold on to your bearings. I saw this yesterday and I thought it had to be a joke. Today I still believe it. Or do I?

• I think I am going to buy some lenses before they die.

• @ragnar Just having a little fun :) That being said, I was really hoping FF fanboys would show up on 43 rumors and make jackasses of themselves (more than usual).

• In next month or two it'll be good time to buy body if you wanted one.

• What bull! Please put all your m43 lens on ebay lol

• Some people are going psycho. C mon, it's just a camera, not life and death. If you got yourself all worked up then it's time for some perspective perhaps.

• A sad day indeed :( I will respect the passing of the M43 format by holding an informal ceremony in Highgate cemetery to bury my GH2 as a mark of respect, members due to attend a London meet up are invited to the wake, please wear black.

• Certainly had me worried for a bit.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions