Personal View site logo
Where Are All the Women?
  • 90 Replies sorted by
  • They're all in the Kitchen... where they belong.

LOL

It is interesting to calculate health damage and economic effect due to fast food and half backed food that replaced normal good quality food in many families with working woman.

Double LOL

Wow! This is really exciting. I've just found a hyperlink to the middle ages! It seems like people in those times loved to use non-arguments like 'Its not natural'. So interesting!

Triple LOL

Today and always I'm transsexual. The other day I was talking to an ultra-feminist girl who kept telling me I had to operate the genitals to be a "complete woman". I told her "there's nothing more macho than reducing a woman to a vagina." I wish I'd thought to make a photo look of her face.

• Wow! This is really exciting. I've just found a hyperlink to the middle ages! It seems like people in those times loved to use non-arguments like 'Its not natural'. So interesting!

And I found big amount of people who are afraid to speak openly, using their own heart and their own brains, instead of social pressure and stereotypes.

I've got a gut feeling that a lot of what has been touched on here regarding nurturing mothers gets down to the cost of housing, and the fact that so many young mothers have to work and make the sacrifice of giving up fulltime motherhood. So often the cost of childcare leaves the womans' income with little left anyway, but without her working they won't qualify to get a loan in the first place.

Thing is that all came in sync. Soaring housing prices (and they became much worse since then), fighting feminism on all media channels, idea to put children out of parents house as early as it is possible, idea that divorce is no big deal, idea that sex and money are biggest values and we must look and learn from ones who have lot of either.

All of it has simple explanation - elites just wanted to increase exploitation and increase their power and income. One ill guy (single children in his family) who pays 10x that his parents paid for medicine and education. Has outstanding education and house credits. It is ideal brainwashed and fully controllable hamster. Add here possibility to replace other non born children by illegal immigrants (who are even more controlled). Add here that now parents live in different places because of divorce. It was ideal target for people who are much worse than Hitler.

• While I think it 's fair to assume that capitalism abused feminism for getting extra workers to some extent, lets not reduce the whole of it to that single topic. This is a patriarchal world where a great deal of women have little to no economic/political/sexual/etc freedom. Men have many kinds of power structures in place to keep it that way, religion being one of the many. As mentioned before feminism is a highly diverse field as is the context of it. It's a gross caricaturisation to see it only in terms of capitalistic developments.

• This is a patriarchal world where a great deal of women have little to no economic/political/sexual/etc freedom. Men have many kinds of power structures in place to keep it that way, religion being one of the many. As mentioned before feminism is a highly diverse field as is the context of it. It's a gross caricaturisation to see it only in terms of capitalistic developments.

I think feminism as well as gender are just shitty words.

As for "caricaturisation". All I am doing is describing and observing real results. Not imaginative.

Is real income of two working people is same as it was for one working man family? Yep.

Is number of small age ill children increased greatly? Yep.

Is housing industry happy to sell you three houses instead of one and at highly inflated prices? Of course.

Does it mean that you need to attach woman with chain and keep her in kitchen with small breaks to fucking and producing children? Nope :-)

• Overall, 75 percent of women said they would be unlikely to date an unemployed man, with 33 percent saying no outright

On the other hand, the prospect of dating an unemployed woman was not a problem for nearly two-thirds of men. In fact, 19 percent of men said they had no reservations and 46 percent of men said they were positive they would date an unemployed woman.

"Equality", my ass.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/2753-dating-unemployed-men-women.html

• Was it Aristotle or Kanye West who said "Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas"?

• It’s true I’m always doing films about women, but no man is ever asked why they only keep making films about men

• Margarethe von Trotta,

———

Locations of the Sexes and what they’re doing now:

Internet Forums: Men who know-it-all, telling other Men who know-it-all, that they know Jack Shit! ( Susan and Henry Shit's brother) Vold-e-MORT!!! En garde!! :)

Twitter: Men and Women writing short witty tweets and postings pics of breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Bahamas: ( home of offshore bank accounts) All the Women are here, hanging out with Men who know how to make money. These men think a forum is a building in Rome they'll visit next month by private jet :(

Ellen De Generes Show: !!!????

• @jleo

It is cool and such, but drop discussion level to shit.

• My wife likes electronic gadgets but she couldn't care less to get online and argue the merits of new technology or gadgets. She's not worried about replacing anything until it becomes obvious that the technology/gadget is outdated and becoming a hindrance in her day to day usage.

She is also a stay at home mom with 5 kids under the age of 5. We love eating our home cooked meals, I cook almost as much as she does, and we find that our family is healthier than most of our friends who eat a typical supersize me western style diet.

• @jpbturbo

You have quite a family :-)

Btw online communities of moms discussing babies and such are thriving last I checked.

• The root word of feminism is feminine. I think this word means different things to different people. Maybe feminists need to find another word.

• Are Elites a conscious group of people or just the result of capitalism?

Noam Chomsky refers in the propaganda model on how media gets filtered that no single person is deliberately aiming for censoring but the cumulative effect makes it look like the work of a "hidden agenda".

Sure, we're analyzing the effects of separated parents with double expenses and few kids but is this the workings of Illuminati Elites, really?

• Day 6 and still no woman has joined the conversation :)

Hold on! Sex Change Kit from ebay China says 3-4 wks shipping! ( might be counterfeit though, with 100% testosterone )

No PMs from interested nerdy women for me, either :-(

(Does this font make my bottom look big?)

• Problem here for society to survive you need about 2.3 childrens per one woman. And they must have attention of their parents and their presence, not toys they buy being constantly for money they got at work.

So Dad can stay at home and do some childcare. My wife has always earnt about a zillion times more than me and is infinitely more successful so the daytime care has been myself and a few brilliant au pairs - enabling me to partially indulge my financially unrewarding artistic career! No complaints from our 2.3 children who meet the perfect, average standard of 21st C maladjustment.

• Problem here for society to survive you need about 2.3 childrens per one woman.

Problem is larger than you think. In fact society needs about 5-6 children with only 2-3 who will survive till 16-18 years. As otherwise society health is deteriorating rapidly with each generation.

• China softens their 1 child policy. World population, where it goes and what it means is another very interesting topic.

• China softens their 1 child policy. World population, where it goes and what it means is another very interesting topic.

Something tells me that China just understand that they could need people to die in wars :-) In upcoming years whole world structure will be changed due to huge wars. I call them "strange wars" were millions of people with support of their governments will go to rape and kill to other countries.

• 5-6 children! What are you going to do? Cook them?

• What are you going to do? Cook them?

Make something like Hunger Games :-) Introduce natural selection.

• "Equality", my ass.

If there was a chance you'd come home pregnant after a date, you probably wouldn't go out with unemployed persons either.

• If there was a chance you'd come home pregnant after a date, you probably wouldn't go out with unemployed persons either.

LOL.

Do you want to say that proper goal must be coming pregnant after a date with wealthy man?

• Do you want to say that proper goal must be coming pregnant after a date with wealthy man?

Nobody said anything like that. But since dating is frequently a prelude to marriage, particularly for women who want children, she'd have to be nuts to date a jobless guy, who she'd have to support, in addition to any kids. In primitive terms, those kids won't survive without an "earner".