Personal View site logo
Where Are All the Women?
  • 90 Replies sorted by
  • know few smart women who do give a fuck, and they question if it is true

Problem is, you can't "have opinion" other biology. Nature is suck strange thing that every difference is here for a reason. And it is not bad to be different. :-)

I'm liberal, leftist, feminist, atheist, but obviously missing a piece of brain.

All in one? Btw all things in this list are only possible during sharp rise and plenty of resources. As things are changing all will return to natural way.

• And from my experience all smart woman don't give a fuck about it, as they know that it is true.

I know few smart women who do give a fuck, and they question if it is true. Me too! I'm liberal, leftist, feminist, atheist, but obviously missing a piece of brain.

@maxr LOL :)))

• But, I don't get if you want women here and do you care if there are women involved or would just like to make a statement, that many of us here already learned about in last 3 years?

This is simple. I just know facts and have position. And from my experience all smart woman don't give a fuck about it, as they know that it is true.

Since the beginning of human civilization, men have been the dominant sex. But now, for the first time, a host of indicators suggest that women are not only achieving equality with men but are fast emerging as the more successful sex of the species

And this, unfortunately, won't last long. All the changes you see happened because suddenly plenty of resources became available, and females are good for preserving them, distribution them. Males are good for getting them. And as resources will be biggest issue in coming years things start to change very fast.

• yes, Vitaliy where are they? Tell fast !!! :P

• might be too busy running the world. Quick, call Derek Flint! :)

Since the beginning of human civilization, men have been the dominant sex. But now, for the first time, a host of indicators suggest that women are not only achieving equality with men but are fast emerging as the more successful sex of the species. Whether in education, employment, personal health or child rearing, statistics point to a rise in the status and power of women at home, in the workplace, and in traditional male bastions such as politics.

"Women-operated, venture-backed high tech companies average 12 percent higher annual revenues. They also use on average one-third less capital than male counterparts' startups."

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/10/we-need-more-women-in-tech-the-data-prove-it/280964/

• Maybe because women tend to have much richer social lives than men, with less need to seek comfort and companionship in imaginary online relationships.

If there really are purse forums, does a not-yet-released Prada get 100,000 hits, with the ladies checking in 8 times a day to confirm its sensor dimensions? I doubt it.

• One of the theories is that due to brain difference they rarely interested in intricate things and do not choose products on set of features and opinions

Two things are more than obvious, one is that there are very few women interested in tech talks, and the other one is that we are physiologically different (that only idiot can deny, and rarely anyone does). But, I'm not satisfied with simply combining those two facts and drawing something out of it. I doubt that you will get an answer to the question in the topic title by jumping to conclusion based on what seems a predefined conception of biological differences that no matter what propagate to our abilities, interests etc.

It is much more complex sociocultural issue.

I'm so not gonna get into that flame here, since I have red your previous statements on similar topics, and I'd just like to very friendly point out that those few women who are not just into purses and pink iphones might feel a bit threatened and uncomfortable by super confident men who think that their "hardware" is just not up to the task. I deeply respect your work, and your efforts to administrate this site in a way that I very much like. But, I don't get if you want women here and do you care if there are women involved or would just like to make a statement, that many of us here already learned about in last 3 years?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Haha! Best response ever

• how many of you guys hang out on purse forums?

I am constant visitor :-) Searching for replacement to my pink genuine leather to one more fashionable and trendy.

• how many of you guys hang out on purse forums?

• Vitaliy please use one of 25 already existing discriminating topics

It is not "discriminating topic". In fact, female brain is just different, and not brain only.
    So, all this "we are same, let's make careers, fuck babies, etc" is discriminating.

• Vitaliy please use one of 25 already existing discriminating topics, lol :)

• @dtr

LOL. "Machism and testosterone" :-)

• Or perhaps they can't be bothered with the machism and testosterone on forums like this one?