Personal View site logo
Adobe Premiere Pro CC and other CC Suite 2021 products
  • 410 Replies sorted by
  • Unsupported Nvidia's Cuda are "supported" in Premier CC but even the old method doesn't work in AE CC. Anyone get Cuda working in AE CC?

Update: Works

• Is it just certain hacks that cause the digital rain thing? I've shot a mix of Moon T5 and Sanity 5.1 lately and haven't had issues with either.

• It doesn't appear to have fixed the digital rain issue. I will have to double check, but I had some old original footage that still showed it that way even after transcoding. I am not sure if I tested it with the new DNxHD OP1a preset though. I will verify that this weekend.

• I've downloaded the Adobe CC upgrades, but so far only had a chance to check out Photoshop CC. It uses Adobe Camera Raw 8.0, which has the same user interface as PS CS6's ACR 7.x. No significant improvement, AFAIC - ACR 8 still refuses to allow you to set Process 2010 in your custom default settings. The Process 2012 it nags you with uses covert auto-ranging to adjust your RAW exposure settings - perfect for casual users of Lightroom 4. I am sticking with PS CS5.5 and ACR 6.7.

• Photoshop CC is fast, but so far everytime I try and open a CS6 .PSD, it crashes.

• Anyone test whether the "digital rain" problem is fixed in the new version?

• it seem that premiere, photoshop and after effects can be cracked.

And? We are not discussing pirated soft here.

• it seem that premiere, photoshop and after effects can be cracked.

• I like this Adove approach with renting software. If it is your tool, sum is very reasonable. Hope improvements will be intoduced and implemented each month or two.

• Fun things that trial versions are available after registering at cloud - http://creative.adobe.com/

• @SuperSet, editing the text file is no longer necessary. If you're on an unsupported video card, you need to manually select CUDA or OpenCL from the project/general preferences, and it tells you you're using an unsupported card, but then works :)

Not sure if CUDA or OpenCL is better in Premiere at this point, I'd be interested to know as well.

Had my first day on Premiere CC today, although I got interrupted for most of it. But one super useful feature already is setting your timeline up for Prores/DnxHD and then exporting the render files at the end. So, so, so much faster.

• @Oedipax Thanks for that video link. Super helpful. Anyone find out if CUDA or OpenGL is the better choice? My laptop's Nvidia 650M has both selections while my desktop's Nvidia 560GTX only has CUDA. Is editing that TXT file even necessary now?

• yep, I had to install them seperately, as there doesn't appear to be any upgrade option

• I did the same. Looks like I will have to manually uninstall the CS6 files (which I downloaded from the cloud, before), if I don't want both on my machine.

• I didn't see the new CC suite files at first, but if you launch Adobe app manager and scroll down (whilst inside the apps tab), the new files are down there for download.

• Yes, downloaded and installed through Adobe Application Manager last night. It looks and performs really good!

• Has anyone actually been able to login and download?

• Adobe today announced that a major update to Adobe® Creative Cloud™, the company's flagship offering for creatives, is now available. Unveiled at Adobe MAX, The Creativity Conference, in early May and packed with new features, this Creative Cloud release reimagines the creative process through a stunning set of "CC" desktop applications and sophisticated cross-device collaboration and publishing capabilities. Creative files can be stored and shared, via Creative Cloud, on Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android; and Behance, the world's leading online creative community, is now integrated with Creative Cloud, so customers can showcase work, get feedback on projects and gain global exposure.

"And with even more great updates coming to Creative Cloud throughout the year, we can't wait to see the incredible work our customers are going to deliver."

"We've added a ton of new innovation to all our CC desktop apps like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. These apps include new features that increase productivity, streamline the effort to build mobile content and showcase some stunning new imaging and video science. And in addition to the traditional areas of innovation these apps are now connected to the powerful publishing and community features integral to the Creative Cloud experience," said David Wadhwani, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Media, Adobe. "And with even more great updates coming to Creative Cloud throughout the year, we can't wait to see the incredible work our customers are going to deliver."

With Creative Cloud, publishing finished work has never been easier, with enhanced services that build and power websites, mobile apps, tablet publications, online portfolios, and content for virtually any medium and device.

https://creative.adobe.com/?plan=individual&sdid=KGXGU#plans

• The CC apps are live now - you can do a 30 day free trial with your Adobe login. Will report back on how I'm finding it after I spend the day editing with Premiere CC tomorrow.

• Not happy.