Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FLoAT (BMCC w/glidecam)
  • shot 95% of this in 2 days just to do a little more testing of the weight of the BMCC on a Glidecam HD2000 and a 12ft CobraCrane. I didn't put a whole lot of time into grading, and this isn't a video showing off DR, raw ability or flaws, just simple "FLoATing BMCC" video. If you notice I purposely shot on some rough terrain to see if any jello would pop up but It did fine.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • UPDATE

Same edit with an alternate grade that I find much more appealing. in the original I had FilmConvert smashing my colors a bit too much, so I adjusted the saturation and added a pinch of unsharp mask. I also made some adjustments in Resolves tracking stabilizer and other adjustments using Adobes Warp Stabilizer in PP CC. I am a big fan of ProDAD Mercalli but Warp Stabilizer does a really nice job with large resolution footage (obviously a Cloverfield shooting style won't work well with WS) Focus was pulled using just my hand, even with a 85mm, WS did an amazing job of removing any shake that appeared during focus.