Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Red ONE and GH2: Genero Submission
  • http://genero.tv/watch-video/35861

Figured I'd share this here to get some thoughts/feedback.

Really was a pleasure cutting the two cameras together. Very easy to match, especially in daylight.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • that's what I call cool it down ;)
    nice!!! all good

• Great stuff here. If you hadn't told us, I'd have no idea it was shot with 2 different cams. Music killer as well. Aristotle quote perfect here. Dress color change great. Goes without saying - a TON of great shots here...and editing choices great. Would have liked to see emotion on woman's face at end...but guess that could've gone either way. Congrats on this - well done.

• Great short! Not easy to walk on a cliff holding a girl in your arms!! GH2 does a good job, RED ONE is original version or MX ?

• Very good, simple and strong!

@artiswar

I have a R1 MX too, which patch did you use for GH2?

• Really nice work Jesse.

• @matt_gh2 - Thanks! I'm glad the color change was apparent. There was some post pro that didn't pan out the was more conducive to that concept but it ended up working for the best.

@jazzroy - Thank you! This Red One is indeed MX. With Red Pro Zoom 18-85mm T2.9

@Jean71 - Thank you! This was moon trial 5 from @driftwood . GH2 were all of the wides of the female talent in the chair at the beginning as well as all of the underwater shots. The wides were shot on the Panansonic 14-140 and the underwater portions on a Contax Zeiss 28.

@Flaaandeeers - Thanks, friend!

• I used that combination on this music video back in 2010.