Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
transcoding from AN settings into 5DtoRGB gives a black file
  • Hi guys, i have this problem since i started using any of the AN settings, and i have tried them all. The file i get from 5DTORGB is black, no video, audio only, while on Aunsoft Video converter comes out clean. NOn of these ever happened before with any other hack settings i have used, up to Sedna. trouble is started with the AN settings: 444Nebula soft, Nebula soft2, Boom and Intravenus My parameters: 24P High, manual mode, smooth -2-2-2-2, manual lens Slrmagic 12/1,6
    I am using a mac pro intel quadcore 2006 , 10.6.8 OS, 16Gb RAM, FCPX 10.0. I attach also screen shot of the 5DtoRGB settings.

Anybody has a hint? All of these setting on camera and mac i was using same before, with all patches up to Sedna, and never had these black files. Thanks for any suggestions. I am really stuck!

I am trying to upload the .mov file i get from 5DtoRGB but system rejects it. It's only 4Mb..what should i do? I thought you might want to have a look at the file

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 17.17.26.png
    939 x 517 - 112K
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • Try updating/reinstalling your codecs?

• Suggest to use 5DtoRGB topic

• Oops. sorry, i thought this could be related to the An patch. Thank you Vitaly

• @BlueBomberTurbo ehmm what codecs you mean?

• Well, I use a PC, so I'm not sure how it works on a Mac. I needed to install certain codecs to read/encode certain file types, and to use 5DtoRGB, I had to install Quicktime (and all its bloatware -___- ). It's possible something may have been corrupted, so it never hurts to reinstall stuff.

• Quicktime is a mac native application, i have it there

• Anyone has a hint?

• i have the same issue