Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Alamo Drafthouse Commander-in-Chief contest trailer!
  • This summer, 20th Century Fox will show the world the hidden side of our 16th president’s legacy with their release of ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER. But what if Lincoln wasn’t the only president who moonlighted as an ass kicker? Well, the Alamo Drafthouse is holding a contest to find out. They tasked filmmakers with pairing a US President, with an "alternative occupation" in a B-movie trailer...and this is my result.

This is my submission with Calvin Coolidge as a failed standup comic: http://frenzy1.badassdigest.com/calvin-coolidge-failed-standup-comic/

If you like what you see, please give us your vote!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • link isn't working.

But i'd like to say that the alamo drafthouse is the best theater experience i've ever had in my life. EVERYONE should go.

• Opps, lemme fix that link! Thanks for the tip!

I LOVE the Alamo, going there tonite to see Prometheus

• Haha just watched it. It is funny because me and some friends were actually talking about the presidents that no one really knows much about, or have never really cared to pay much attention to. We then continued to say they could have changed it by doing something crazy, or out of the norm....or stupid like some presidents hah. Spot on video +1

• Hah thanks man....yeah calvin coolidge was pretty damn forgettable. I'm kinda bummed I wasn't the only one that made a trailer with him...but perhaps he is iconic in his utter mediocrity?