Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Hyperdeck shuttle 2 problem.
  • Hi all. Anyone here who have the hyperdeck shuttle 1 or 2 and are on a pc with window? I cant get the damned files to playback on my computer. Tried uncompressed and dnxhd mov files. If i export a gh2 clip to dnxhd i can play it back fine but the files of the shuttle i can not. When i connect the shuttle directly to monitor the files play back fine. Must be some install problem in windows and quicktime.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • You need to install the Desktop Video Application, it will install several BlackMagic Codecs

I had the same issue with my first Hyperdeck .. I spent a week thinking it was something specific about my machine .. it's also a PC.

If you already have DTV installed than I am at a loss

• Hi tnx for quick reply. I have desktop video 9.5 installed. Tried to get it working on 3 diffrent pc now with no luck. Blackmagic support is taking its time to answer my questions.

• have you installed DNxHD codecs .. you can download from AVID .. I use AVID hasn't been an issue for me, but I have heard other nle's may need to install

• Have latest avid codec installed. Could you send me a dropbox link with a short clip dnxhd mov from your shuttle so i can test my playback on computer?