Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Small and light one hand rig
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • Looks nice! When keeping things small, what do you guys recommend using to attach, let's say, a H4n? Without using the hot shoe, although a Hot Shoe Extension Bar might do the trick.
  • That's the plan :-)
  • >Well they will be here in 2 weeks

How about making long blog post with many photos about this exhibition?
    I am sure that many will be interested.

• Well they will be here in 2 weeks:

http://www.interphoto.com.cn/Articleen/

Can't wait to check them out - been looking for a cheap rig like this for ages.
  • It is good quality thing. Produced in China.
    They'll also release new rigs quite soon acccording to my talks with manufacturer representative.
  • This deal is looking more and more attractive - its even less than half the price of the Wondlan Sniper 1.4. If the adjustment knobs aren't to fidly and it enables you to loosen/tighten easily then we may have a winner here.
  • >I'm not affiliated with them.

I did't mean that you are affilated :-) I just told my position on this.
  • Hold your horses there Vitaly. I hope Jag35 is pissed off I will laugh my ass off. I'm not affiliated with them. The field report I was talking about is to show you guys what new cheap gear we can be expecting to see coming out of PRC - for those 90% of us who cannot afford a Zacuto Scorpion :-)
  • >LOL - Jag35 is gonna be pissed.

I don't care about this. I told from the start that we are welcome all gear producers. but no whining about "they copied us!". I don't give a fuck about it. If you are sure and have necessary patents, use your lawyers instead of posting on forums.
  • LOL - Jag35 is gonna be pissed. Even more pissed than in that TrustMt bashing they did on Youtube.

I will check their booth out at Interfoto Exhibition in Shanghai in 2 weeks - hope to have a field report for you guys too.