Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
wtb: looking for a Resolve 12.5 Dongle
  • Hi,

I want to buy a Resolve 12.5 Dongle (before BM switches to the online registration) - has anybody a spare one to sell? Please PM me. (As I'm located in Germany, Europe would be best to avoid import taxes.)

Cheers

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • I would appreciate, if you could explain a bit... Is there something negative about the online registration? Is using the dongle in some ways better for the user?

• The dongle just makes ist easyer to hop to another machine and use Resolve Studio there - especially for me, when using it at home and sometimes at school (I work as a teacher), I only take the donge with me and can work there.

• Good point! Is there any info on when the dongle free resolve will become for sale?

• With the release of version 14, which is in beta stage (revision 3) at the moment - so its not going to take long (I guess).

• ebay.de has/had some...

• CFreak - No, really...never thought of that :-P

(You know, sometimes you get better deals within a forum.)

• @Psyco

Most probably you get better terms on ebay, considering recent price drop.

• I did look on Ebay and other market places - but I thought it can't hurt to ask here too...?

Nevermind, just got a good deal - so, you can close the thread.