Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 720p50/60 and 1080i60 Settings
  • 254 Replies sorted by
  • @CurtisMack. I started with Sedna A Q20 settings, then used the ptools v364d to modify 720p, 1080i60 settings using Sanity settings. Instead of stock matrix, I used Sedna matrix. Attached are both the Orion - Sanity hybrid settings using Orion's matrix with the new audio settings included and the Sedna A Q20 - Sanity hybrid settings using Sedna matrix with audio settings already included in the Sedna. In the Orion-Sanity settings I changed the 1080 AQ to 3 instead of 4 to help with spanning.

Orion-Sanity hybrid with Orion matrix.zip
    991B
    Sedna A Q20-Sanity hybrid with Sedna matrix.zip
  • @ Zaven13. Thanks. I'll try these today.

• 720P60 chokes on Sanity-Sedna the first try, but runs OK after a battery restart, but changes color about once per second on both Sanity-Sedna and Sanity Orion. 24P looks great on both patches. HBR looks good on Sanity-Orion, but pixellates dramatically on Sanity-Sedna. Leica Lumix 25mm f/1.4 4/3 version. Sandisk 45MB/s cards, ISO 160 and 1600, running standard shutter speeds for each format.

• Hi! Thanks for the Sanity! But is it ok to have only 15-20mbit p/s in cinema 24p H mode? I think that something went wrong with my Sanity:) Or is it normal?

Thanks