Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 Short Film: Rio
  • Been sitting on this one for a while. Shot entirely on GH2s with an early iteration of a Driftwood hack.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Beautiful! I sometimes would have chosen a bit more static camera work and on some occasions your colors don't seem to be consistent, but apart from that I find the short little thing superb! I like the build up in your narration as well as the jumps (for my taste you sometimes could have given it even more time to develop, though) and very much like the numb mood you created! Also, I find the story to be one worth telling! Nice to see, as too often camera work seems to be more important than the actual content. All in all, the few little - mostly technical flaws, that to me are less important anyway - didn't break my attention nor interest and it was a real joy to watch the short! Keep up the good work and stay confident!

htf