Personal View site logo
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

Yep, but it was carefully planned plot from my side :-)

• But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

• @Fitzy

Again, nothing prevents you to use intermediate services and Amazon or any other US supplier.

• Hi guys, I have just received information, panasonic Australia are receiving stock in January, so a select few pro camera stores in Sydney are taking pre orders. It's always a month or two later for cameras to hit oz. Damm I wish I was in the states

• I ordered September 17 within a few minutes of them appearing on the site for sale.

• @Jspatz

When did you place the pre-orders?

• Just got a shipping confirmation on the first of 2 from amazon. To be delivered on Saturday.

• BH Photo just told me the first half of December, which I'm skeptical about now that you guys on the East Coast are seeing it later this week.

• Amazon uk & Wex are currently waiting for stock (although amazon have 1-3 months availablity)

• aaand there we go.. Panasonic just delayed the shipments of GH3 to Czech Repubilc. There is no ETA at this moment when we are going to get them..

• They just updated my Amazon order. It is now shipping out Tomorrow and arriving Friday. I still might keep the Samys order though because it will arrive in the morning.

• I have a delivery estimate from Amazon of Monday 12-03-2012. I ordered as soon as it was announced and have it coming via next day air. They will start shipping from Amazon on Friday.

I also have an order in with Samys.com and that one might ship tomorrow(Thursday 11/29/2012) and get here Friday morning(11/30/2012).

I am on the East coast of USA.

• Just got an estimated delivery by Amazon of 12-4 to 12-6. I am in New Jersey in USA.

• Waiting to hear back from my dealer about Canadian availability. Seems Panasonic has been pretty quiet on this side of the pond.

• UK Only.

Panasonic dealers have them in now. Panasonic Store in Brighton will have 6 available this week. Two today, two tomoz and two more Friday.

Battery and Grip are showing out of stock at Warehouse confirmed by my source. But will be delivered Friday to warehouse. Orders will be processed from next Monday.

• Any word when B&H will have them? If they'll be in LA on Thursday, I'd imagine that B&H will get them before 5 Dec.

• My local dealer Glazers in Seattle, is having a Panasonic day on 11/30, with the tag line come and meet the GH3.

• Samys in La will have them on Thursday 11/29/2012.

• According to my dealer next week in Germany. But no precise date yet.

• 13 december is in Netherlands

• @MarkV

Seems good.

it looks like real progress from Panasonic compared to GH2 story.

• Ok, so the body only is ~1230$ without tax in Czech Repubic, and we should be getting first batch of bodies (not a big amount) probably tomorrow.

• I got news that in Switzerland some shops will get limited amount of GH3 as soon as next friday. I will decide in the next few days if i buy it or not. All options and features already sold me, now i just want to make sure that the quality of recordings is not a step backward in the "video-ish" look. If it's fine then in less than a week I'll have a new tool in my hands :)

• Lowest prices in Switzerland today are:

GH3 body: 994 € / 1272 $
    GH3 bundle with 14-140: 1493 € / 1911 $

• Amazon-uk's price at 1.990euros or 2.547 dollars is simply unacceptable.