Personal View site logo
Need some critical feedback please
  • Heh guys, just looking for some feed back with this job i just finished for a actor. I did the VFX, camera work and editing. Shot with the GH2 on Flowmotion hack V2.2.

Love to get feedback on the camera work, color grading and lighting etc. Cheers

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • It is all good, but post in proper category.

• @azza_act looks good. Clean stuff. Send me a pm with your mail adress, I want to send some samples with the 17.5mm. I didn´t have time last week but if you´re still interested I did a few shots during the weekend. Nothing fancy. :)

• @azza_act camera work and grading looks very good. What I don't like too much is the army scene. If you don't get it more realistic I would turn down the gun fire.

I have no experience with an actor's showreel. If this length is standard then it has to be like that. If you are free in handling I would propose to shorten it (first of all the army scene) I see that the screenplay tries to embed his acting into a story line, but it is obvious that the single clips are not a part of a real story/movie. Mr. Schuttermaier imho seems to be a little overacting but this should be under direcor's responsability. Again: great camera work and grading.

• @peaceonearth I think you have some very good points there. This should be really valuable for Mr Schuttermaier to see how he comes across, on the screen.. (ideally)

• @RRRR @peaceonearth thanks guys for the input. Cheers

• The muzzle flashes in the opening scene are too solid.

Their shooting technique is terrible as well but that's not your fault.