Personal View site logo
The Last Drink - London 48 Hour Film Project Entry
  • This was our entry into the London 48 Hour Film Project. A bit of a crazy weekend, especially as there was only me and one other person on our team who has any previous experience with film production, and we're only self-taught amateurs. So yeah, undeniably a lot of mistakes made and a lot of corners cut, but overall I quite like these events - it forces you to actually finish something, and it's quite nice to see something go from conception to the finished article in such a sort space of time.

We had to include cream, the line of dialogue "Let me tell you a secret", and the character Charlie Cipriani, a minor celebrity. Oh, and our genre was romance - it turns out that six guys and a crate of beer doesn't produce the most romantic script!

(Apologies for the bad macro-blocking in places, I'm really struggling to find out what's introducing that. The only renders I can create that don't have it are lossless! The lossless version held up very up on the cinema screen though)

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Oh, as we're still very much at the learning stage any comments or feedback you care to leave will be gratefully received - even if you hate it ;)