Personal View site logo
FS: Sennheiser MKH 418 S Mice for MS Stereo and suiting Rycote Softie
  • This is a very fine mic that I used for a feature length documentary. I am not shooting anything anytime soon so therefore I am selling the mic, together with a like new Rycote Softie. MS is a great source not only for Stereo but for Stereo with a separate center channel and for 5.1 and 7.1 surround.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/barabraa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Paypal is not listed as a payment option since the fees are a total rip off. Bidders within the EU please use an EU bank transfer. Bidders from outside the EU may use paypal but need to cover the paypal fee.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev Sorry, didn't know I have to list it here with a price. I'll know better next time. The problem with paypal is the shameless % of 1.9 plus another nice 2-3% for currency conversion on top of 9% ebay fee. Paypal is owned by ebay and I think there is a limit for how much cash one should throw at ebay. Now if ebay would let me chose to only allow paypal for non-german bidders plus the option to let the bidder pay for the paypal fees that would be another story. It is absurd if the highest bidder is from a non Euro country so that I end up getting 30 Euros less for a mic despite his bid being just 1 Euro above the highest German bidder. Until ebay ends ends this madness non-EU bidders will have to rely on my ebay rating. As far as I understand paypal is very reluctant to reimburse buyers anyhow.

• @kodakmoment

Yep, you must have option to purchase it here.

Otherwise, demoving paypal is very strange idea. EU bank transfer era on Germany ebay already ended (and for good!), as I understand that ebay quite strongly require now to accept paypal.

• You gotta list a price bro. This isn't an Ebay funnel site.