Personal View site logo
THE MILL: Portrait of a 150 years old windmill [GH2 Canis Majoris]
  • Portrait of a 150 years old windmill located in the Netherlands. Made with appreciation for the volunteers that continue to maintain the mill.

Production : Richard van der Laan Music : Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No 3 by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Camera : Panasonic GH2 AVC-Intra Driftwood VY Canis Majoris Day Lens : Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f2.8 G ED, Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX AF 11-16mm f2.8 Gear : Sachtler FSB-4 75 CF, Gini Follow Focus Rig, Lilliput field monitor

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • The shots inside the mill were made under low light conditions. For some I switched to ISO 800. This with the absence of noise.

All your Feedback is welcome:)

• when i watch in HD, there is something wrong, perhaps its my connections what does this?

aa.jpg
    737 x 502 - 83K
  • beautiful vid. 1 question, @ 21 seconds the noise in the lower left hand corner, the noise in the blue sky is that from vimeo compression or from the camera. cheers, Jayson www.AWDEfilms.com

• @mozes No problems here when playing in HD. Strange, does the problem still persist?

@woodybrando Thanks you. I checked out my master render and I see no noticeable noise in that particular shot. I think it's vimeo compression.