Personal View site logo
Carl Zeiss T* Distagon 28mm 2.8 & Planar 50mm 1.4 c/y mount +pricedrop+
  • 2 Legendary lenses in immaculate condition, if you are looking at this add you wont need much of an explanation about thee lenses.

They are Carl Zeiss lenses in C/Y Mount. They work great for any kind of photography and video HDSLR work.

They are calibrated, have hard infinity stops and very smooth manual focus rings. The lenses are optically and cosmetically in amazing condition with no defects. There is no give whatsoever in the focus and it is silky smooth as should be. Please see the photographs. They can be used with just about any camera with the adapter. I do have some adapters for canon and m4/3.

I am in Europe (Ireland), shipping any where is no problem. I'm looking for E300 each, buyer pays postage and pay pal. Any questions please ask.image

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Can you post a few stills from the lenses? Particularly from the 28?

• Sure, heres a still from 28 & 50.... No correction, shot raw and processed to jpeg with LR. Focus is on the wall.

_1000434.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 737K
    _1000443.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 721K
  • @MattRobertson7 looking at the uploaded files on here and they are much flatter looking than real life. Maybe to do with the way the web site transcodes them during upload. On my machine & print's the colours are much more saturated and vivid looking. Try it yourself: upload a still and compare it with the original. These are 2 of the best lenses I own!

• @MattRobertson Here's 2 real life still from the GH2. 28mm 2.8 & 50mm 1.4 Zeiss c/y. Open to offers on these guys....

• I'm open to offers on these folks, 2 for E600 if somebody would like the 2 of them!

• Sorry man, I think i'll have to hold off. Been spending alot on lenses lately. I've got a Contax Zeiss 50mm 1.7 and 35-70 3.4, was thinking of adding a 28 to the set, and possibly selling my voigtlander 25 to make some money, but I just need that speed of the 25. Its saved lots of shoots for me before (weddings, event stuff,etc). Thanks for the pics though! How do you like it? Shame its not a f2. I much prefer the contax zeiss lenses to the zeiss zf/ze offerings.

• @MattRobertson7 I also had the voigtlander 25mm: I loved the speed of the lens but totally unusable wide open, not bad at 1.4 and useable at 2. I found the focus ring to be a little bit sloppy and they all were the same in the shop where I bought it. The zeiss is built much better. I returned the lens because for the price of it I could buy 2 older lenses like these with better build & image quality. It's a shame its not a little faster but this will work on FF camera's where the voigtlander wont, that was also part of my reason for ditching native m4/3 glass.. the 50mm ain't great at 1.5 either but is wonderful at 2. The 28mm is fine wide open at 2.8.

• E300 each, price drop. I would have thought these would sell around here... good glass! Is this a reasonable price for them? A.

• 28mm sold! 50mm 1.4 still available....