Personal View site logo
FS: 15" Macbook Pro
  • Just upgraded to a 27 inch IMac, and thinking about selling my October 2008 15" Macbook Pro.

Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.93 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version: MBP51.007E.B06 SMC Version (system): 1.41f2 Serial Number (system): 73926009973 Hardware UUID: E2B39707-BD91-5D9A-82B8-0DB62E6500AA Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled

Mac2Sell says that this macbook is worth $920

Everything on the computer works great, except the DVD drive which reads fine...but only seems to write about half the time. So I'll take off the $79 a new superdrive would cost if you want one.

I couldn't find my Snow Leopard disc, so I had to wipe the drive to OSX Leopard...I'll install Lion tomorrow. To make up for this I'll give you FCP and Adobe CS5 and whatever other plugins I have laying around.

Also included is a incase padded laptop bag, Mini to DVI adapter, and DVI to HDMI cable, and of course the power adapter for the Macbook.

Looking for $840 OBO. If there is interest I'll take pictures of everything all together...

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Oh and I replaced the MBP battery about six months ago!

• picture for anyone interested.

photo.JPG
    1632 x 1224 - 263K
  • Upgraded to Lion. Will include Snow Leopard retail disc, in addition to Lion boot disc.

$825 or best offer!

• Make me an offer for the MBP!

Need to decide whether I'm giving this to the girlfriend (and then stealing it for on-location footage dumps) or selling it!

• Just installed mountain Lion onto the macbook if anyone is interested in it. Make me an offer!

• $725 takes the MBP!