Personal View site logo
Music video filmed with use of Wondlan Carbon and GH2 running on Sedna patch
  • Hi! we've filmed this music video entirely with use of Carbon stabilizer both in glidecam position and monopod, very useful, quite quick to adjust, and light, i can say that i am one happy user and i can recommend this piece of gear.. peep the clip! and if you got any questions shoot!

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • nice video but is there any particular reason for creating two different threads about the same video?

• both threads are in different categories, one in showcase and other in camera movement as they both relate to those categories... and i think after day or two they will get flooded by other posts and will get lost so thats why i've posted two... as i could more, but i dont want to ... glad u liked the video though! show some love not hate :-)

• Don't have any reason to wanna hate on your work.

• im kidding man ( thats why there is :-) ) one more time thanks for checking the video!!!

• how does the Glidecam position work and how easy is it to balance? There didn't seem to be too many steadicam shots in the video, mostly static monopod shots. Did you film it on a GH2 as well? Thanks. I am interested in this stabilizer but wanna make sure it's worth the money.

• I cant compare it to other glides because it is my first device of this kind... balancing is quite easy, back home i use microphone stand and on work is off hand and its quite easy to tell is it well balanced or not ( there are many videos that show principles of balancing so you will know what to look at ).

Whole video is filmed with GH2 + Sedna patch.

I've noticed one thing, GH2 with kit lens is too light and it needs some additional weight on top, or trimming down the lenght of the carbon pipe... i've added one of the weights below the camera... best results came with quite heavy Tamron 17-50mm glass, but whole rig got very heavy and my hand got tired really fast...