Personal View site logo
Autodesk Smoke topic
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • Hey soundgh2, that almost read like a rap song :-)

• Most facilities in "town" don't care- aint about the box all about the boy or girl - let's all not worry about incremental fiddling of manufacturers, AVID are ditching MacPro, Servers, etc FCPX adios- 50 million fiddlers or 10k annoying questioners - with the support network involved... what would you do .. exactly. TBH Premiere does everything FCP should have and more but hey!

• I am very much looking forward to beta testing it. I can see this either taking over my facility or being used in one of the bays as a finishing tool. I have a lot to learn in the next few months! So many cool announcements so far from NAB. Wish I was there. Wondering if there will be any last minute "and one more things" from the FCPUG supermeet on Tuesday night. Also can't wait to try out CS6.

• Still no Windows 7 version or support for ICC profiles? AFAIK After Effects is still the only choice to meet those specs.

• Looks great. We've got the Flame and Lustre options too, but it's a pretty steep learning curve. 2013 looks much less daunting..