Personal View site logo
GH1/2 3D Sync Controller
  • 34 Replies sorted by
  • is there an expected release date and price? Perhaps an intro price for personal=view persons!

• Thanks David.

• You will achieve MUCH better results if you use this controller or make your own to power the cameras up at the same time. This is a time-tested technique to achieve very tight initial sync (typically less than .05 ms). Your cameras will drift apart after startup, and there is currently no way to fix that. I find that I have very acceptable sync with both my GH1s and GH2s for 30 min or more after power-up sync. I purposely buy cameras with close serial numbers to increase the odds of success. Your results may vary.

• Hi. Sometimes i use 2 Gh2 for live action3d with a genus mirror rig with similar lenses. I have one pixar remote with dual cable to start and end the record. The big problem is the Sync between both, Recording in 50p helps a lot and as a shutter upper 60. This card show the disparity of the signal of the cameras. My question is: Any possibility to conform the both signals with sync?

• Very, very interesting! Thanks for sharing! Genlock on the gh3 would be immense...

• +infinity for genlock !!!!!

• +1 GH3 Genlock (or sync)

• It is very, very good thing.

Thanks for info, David.

It could be really cool to have some genlock like think in GH3 for 3D.

• @David_Cole

great news, i was interested in something like : LANC for video cameras, but just for GH2, remote control type, as this press for focus, and record ...

but this one is much more advanced :-)