Personal View site logo
SANITY 4 and 5.1
  • 1139 Replies sorted by
  • Will this work with PNY Class 10 Cards?

How much footage can you record on 16GB card give or take in 24P H mode?

• From memory...
    It was one off the first good 720 patches, so i did use for a long time.
    and to be honest, the latest patches are so good, that i am get spoiled...

• @Mozes You tested 3.1 vs 4 back to back under the same lighting conditions? Or is that from memory?

SpanMyBU v1 and Sanity v3/3.1 were my codecs of choice at NAMM, so I`m curious.

• @Ralp_B i did like version 3.1 more.
    That version did give (for me) a much more clean image....
    i did put the sedna A matrix in sanity4, but there is still a lot of noise.
    i did only test it in 720 tele2 mode
    So that can explain some, but still more noise the v3.1

• @Ralph_B

unfortunately I get write speed errors on SanDisk 95MB/s (32GB) in HBR mode (PAL).

• Impressive settings, great IQ, great QP and excellent efficiency. Will they hold at high ISOs?

• Sanity 3.1

• Thanks a lot I will try it tonight. Currently i am using sanity 3.1 and I love it. I am new in this business, I only can help uploading videos, no idea about parameters.

• I've tried it, look nice, a bit more saturated compared to Cake, which I also like..

Could you describe your approach, what's was the premise on creating this patch apart of stability?

• thanks @Ralph_B files look great, hard to believe that bit rates are that low. Definitively worth a try under different light conditions. Which picture style / settings did you use for these samples?

• Downloaded the files ...Umm.... that 720 is nice, dang not much between any of them. Bit of sensor noise in them all, but was 1/2000 shutter after all. Good work Ralph. Choices...damn.

• @Ralph_B , did you try Cluster v1 ?

• Video Bitrate 24H=66000000 Video Bitrate 24L=29300000 Video Bitrate FSH/SH=32000000 Video Bitrate FH/H=24000000

• What's the bit rate at 24p?