Personal View site logo
GH2 stable AVCHD settings for PAL cameras
  • Hi everybody! As most of the great patches and settings for GH2 work great on NTSC cameras but not at all on PAL ones, I am opening this topic. Thanks in advance for posting stable patches for GH2, but only for PAL cameras please!

I attached one setting which works great and very stable in 25p and 24p 1080 modes, spans until apertures f/3.5 always, if f/4.0 or darker- needs bit of luck, also with very fast SD cards. Firmware 1.0 and Ptool 3.63

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • balazer's "Cake 1.2" works in PAL & NTSC he says. There are also "Sanity" & "Quantum 100v3" they should work too.

Of course with >>>> FIRMWARE 1.1 and Ptool v3.64d<<<< (you mentioned 1.0 & 3.63 but there is no 25p available)

• @mikidora

Thanks. I will try all of those patches with 1.1 and 3.64.

works in PAL & NTSC he says<<<

Native PAL bodies seem to react on the -for NTSC bodies successful patches- quite different. Don't understand why, Vitaliy would probably know the answer. 25p is of course always available on GH2 PAL bodies.

• All driftwood patches work on my pal gh2.

• @driftwood @mozes @mikidora

Thanks so much guys! I'll test the settings and post the results here.

• @driftwood

Thank you so much, your Quantum x v2 works absolutely perfectly in my GH2 PAL body. After all, I really belive my cat walked over the keyboard in the short moment I left my PC and added something to the settings....

Your patches are by the way really amazing, thank you so much for sharing your work!