Personal View site logo
AVATAR (not the movie) How do I change mine?
  • I'm not loving my avatar, and can't find a way to change it.

Any ideas?

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • Click your nick on top, and click Change picture.

• I apologize for the basic question, but where is located?

On my screen, in the upper left when I click my nickname I see "Edit My Account Change My Password My Preferences" but not change picture.

• I also have been completely unable to find this feature. Glad someone finally asked...

• Here's what mine looks like on both Safari and Chrome.

Screen shot 2012-01-06 at 1.25.19 PM.png
    541 x 725 - 61K
  • Do not worry, I'll look into it.

• I would like to know too... because I have one of the worst avatars here! lol

• Must be fixed now.

• works! thanks Vitaliy!

• Yes, thank you!!!

• Ive been trying to that for 6 months!

• Yep. Small bug inside script.

• Mine works because I set one up with openid and linked it to my email account.

• I got a similar problem. It's not possible to change the e-mail address. When I click on it, it's greyed out and cannot be chnged and clickin SAVE generates an error saying I need to add a user name????!!!

Besides, Is there something I need to do to get REAL links instead of all the "paper squares" that are supposed to be working links? I use SAFARI (and tried IE in a PC with same apperance).

• It's not possible to change the e-mail address. When I click on it, it's greyed out and cannot be chnged and clickin SAVE generates an error saying I need to add a user name????!!!

Of course it is not possible to change email, as you confirm this address during registration.

Besides, Is there something I need to do to get REAL links instead of all the "paper squares" that are supposed to be working links? I use SAFARI (and tried IE in a PC with same apperance).

Move mouse other attachemtn and you'll see link.