Personal View site logo
Happy New 2012 Year!
  • 59 Replies sorted by
  • @Jonathan_P

Age doesn't really matter. Like the story of the two bulls, the young one and the old one. The young one said "Let's run up the hill and fuck one of those cows". The old one said "Let's walk up the hill...and fuck all of them".

So I guess we can slowly get those corporate motherfuckers, one at a time!!
  • I'm hugely grateful for this community, to Vitaliy and the people like driftwood, cbrandin, lpowell, who've given countless hours without expecting anything in return. Cheers to the mensches and meshuganahs who make this site what it is!
    Too old to make babies. Not enough mojo anymore to fuck the corporate motherfuckers. I'll leave that to those of you who are younger and have more energy. Go for it!

• oh just fuck off :)
  • happy 2012 everyone haha im still a cuouple hours lefts here !

thanks to everyone involved on gh2 and the patches, specially vitaly you rock !
  • Thanks Vitality and happy new year every one!!
    Asier.
  • Slowly the world turns, huh. I still got another 12 hours of this crappy year. The only thing good coming out of it was getting my GH2 and meeting you scrubby lot on line. May 2012 be THE BEST YEAR EVER!
  • Happy new year! And big thanks to Vitaly for his work and the community for all the Ideas, suggestions and advice!
  • Thanks for waiting, be there soon! Happy New Year!
  • DONE !! Just made my first donation and look forward to donating every month to keep this beautiful thing alive and well. Happy New Year to all !!
  • Great !!! Im able to post. Happy New Year. I have learned so much from this site. I am going to Donate Glady today to your site. I owe you that much for teaching me about the Gh2 which can be a pain in the ass as we all know. Thanks Vitaliy.
  • Big thanks to Vitaliy and everyone else for this amazing community. Here's to some great stuff in 2012 - by the time it gets here I won't be able to type. So cheers to you all!!
  • Big congratulations to all who is still in 2011.
    We are waiting for you here.
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev

I use an old IBM mechanical switch keyboard that I got from my dad, at the rate it's going my 3yo son will probably get it someday.
  • I am proud to be part of community where we help each other find solutions, make better films, and to rise above our own limits...Happy New Year to you all. Cheers
  • Happy New Year! And big thanks to Vitaliy for all his hard work, and for keeping up this site!
  • Happy new year! I love to fuck, so I'll do it with pleasure :-). Fuck them! December 14, 2011 my daughter Antonina was born , so I'll have a break in the making of the next child, so I am just fucking corporations :-). Thank you all for the knowledge conveyed in this forum, thank you for your intransigence and kindness for my ignorance.
    Toska for personal view.png
    2304 x 1728 - 4M
  • Happy new year everyone, and special thanks Vitaliy, Chris, Nick, Stray and great great members of this community! :-)
  • +100 to the personal-view community! Fuck big corporations! :-)
  • @GOODEMPIRE

me too. very good points. Not happy new years to everyone, though. Those truckers of mothers that are corporations deserve no such good wishes.
  • I particularly support the "fck the corporations" and "make a new baby" points. Happy New Year everybody!
  • Happy new year! Go out, celebrate and be safe. 100% agree with mr. V. we are smart, we are quality family, and we will be okay.
  • Happy New Year to everyone too and seconding Driftwood's post above!
  • Happy New Year everyone!
    And special thanks to you Vitaliy for providing this site and the Hack.
    Also thanks to Driftwood, Brandin and many more for you contributions.
    Locking forward to the new year, new introdutions and hacks.
  • @driftwood

Get IBM M one. It'll pass to your son.
  • Happy New Year everyone !
    "Happy Families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." Lev Tolstoï
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions