Personal View site logo
Mordor: Next warning concerning US Moon hoax
  • In honor of the 55th anniversary of the completion of the flight of the spacecraft "Kosmos-110", on board which flew animals, the state corporation "Roscosmos" released declassified archival materials on March 16.

Among the declassified files are photos and videos, letters, minutes of commission meetings, a flight mission, a medical research program and other materials.

“Fifty-five years ago, on March 16, 1966, the 22-day flight of the Kosmos-110 satellite with four-legged“ cosmonauts ”on board - the dogs Veterok and Ugolyok - completed the Soviet spacecraft program Voskhod. The last of the "Sunrise" set a world record for the height and duration of the stay of living beings in space, "- said on the website of" Roskosmos ".

It is noted that the --flight was supposed to show how a living organism is affected by being in the radiation belt of the earth**. In addition, the flights tested life support systems for future manned expeditions.

In "Roskosmos" they said that two dogs were selected for the flight, they were seated in sealed containers with a given gas environment, sensors were put on them, which also kept the dogs from moving. The dogs were fed directly through the stomach.

It is noted that the journey greatly weakened the dogs: they lost weight, got tired quickly, preferred to lie down and drank a lot.

As a result of exposure to cosmic radiation, their hair thinned and crawled out in shreds. However, after three days they came to their senses, and after a few weeks they fully recovered.” - added Roscosmos.

During Lunar hoax US had absolutely no idea about radiation and even about weakening of the body during usual orbital flights. Hence all their astronauts had been super healthy like they just slept in nearby room (and this is that they actually did) instead of being in space.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Years ago i wasn't sure if it's hoax or not but from all i read about this the argument of radiation it's very strong for the hoax version. And its not only about Van Allen belt it sems that at any point and time in space ca be very high radiation. So the Moon landing seems more and more like a B movie at the most.

• @garroulus

Number of arguments is staggering. I do not know about US, but here in Mordor NASA even pays directly to people (auhors) so they write special long articles on how all had been real and not hoax.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

The big apparently beautiful sand castle will make everything to stay how it is...big and beautiful.. but on the inside the caries on on the outside tha wind it's already blowing strong...

• @garroulus

As far as I understand US position they want to stop any real moon projects and rely only on private corporations. Of course, NASA still fund them and provide their staff.