Personal View site logo
3D 3K 12-bit RAW camera project
  • 133 Replies sorted by
  • I haven't played with it in 3 years. But the binary worked then. Maybe compile the source again

• I just tried with the included SDK installer and all is working now. Thanks!

I've now got a crash when saving DNG's using the sync FlyCap, but that is probably something to do with my system (USB/memory related). I'll figure it out.

Thanks, Dustin

• Hello zcream, I tried your version of Flycap with my Pointgrey Blackfly usb3. It is recognized. Jpg recording is fine, but DNG is not working well. Here is a screenshot of a dng I get. Is there anything I can do to make it work? Or does your software only works with Flea3, not Blackfly? Thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.24.57.png
    570 x 443 - 697K
  • Here are better examples : one is screenshot from jpg in flycap, other is screenshot from dng in flycap Thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.37.37.png
    576 x 434 - 710K
    Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.37.42.png
    570 x 440 - 390K
  • I had to modify the dng from flea3 as its got endian or format issues. Since yours is a different camera, my code is not picking it up.

In the same public folder, you will find Flea 3 project zip file. That has the code. You can download it and try to modify it if you wish.

• Ok thanks. I downloaded your project file. Which files should I modify? I'm not a programmer, but I could ask somebody to do it. Thanks

• Look at the dates. Only some files are modified. Also, it may be as simple as looking at the dng code, and searching for a place where I check the string "Flea3" Remove that check that the code will run for all cameras.

• Ok thank you