Personal View site logo
War: Parler effect
  • Most EU based and many large Asian based companies are now planning slow moving from US controlled Amazon AWS services within 2021-2022 time period, building of local EU based datacenters will triple in this and next year.

Mordor companies also got notices and started planning within last month. New server and storage racks orders for local datacenters also set new records, most of them will come from China, some from EU suppliers.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • china? hahah! they joking? so no anti-china sentiments then. Whoever owns the infrastructure, owns the world. What if you didn't say good things about your AC power supplier company at your datacenter? LOL!

• @hardimpact

Yes, it won't be much anti-China statements.

Yet it is only three centers who have more or less information independence - US, China and Mordor. And you can see day by day as they are drifting apart with Mordor and China supporting each other, it is normal as US it too powerful still.

Both Mordor and China have issue with latest generation silicon chips manufacturing. This is field of the war.

In Mordor it has very long interesting history, as same group of traitors who lead rebuilding of capitalism also destroyed (many years before 90s) civilian silicon manufacturing and independent large computers design centers (and forced US based IBM mainframes and later also desktops as standard).

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev do you understand that the CCP claims Siberia as its own? The CCP is following the same playbook as the East India Company. First came the traders, then the soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

• @zcream

Calm down on this, no they do not claim it as their own :-) But they could grab it if system become too weak, as otherwise US and EU will do same.

Also remember that all such Wikipedia articles are written from both anti Chinese and anti Mordor point of view (read - by US main think tanks guys).

• Could you direct me to a part of Russian history that claims a history of peace and brotherhood between the Rus and the Chinese ?

• And sadly, I agree that the EU and US will be happy to destroy Russia too. I do not support that. I just hope you and other Russians understand that the CCP is not exactly a friendly party that wants you to do well.

• @zcream

Could you direct me to a part of Russian history that claims a history of peace and brotherhood between the Rus and the Chinese ?

It is little hard as I do not know and not use English sources on this matter.

China and USSR had been very friendly until Chruschev era (before communists won USSR helped both nationals and later communists against nationals), and actually USSR provided quite big lands to China. It is not very hard to check.

I just hope you and other Russians understand that the CCP is not exactly a friendly party that wants you to do well.

At least it is much more friendly than even EU :-)

It is now big fight for Russian resources and I much prefer Chinese opportunists present position compared to US and EU totally mentally ill sharks.

• USSR originated in the 20th century. Have you looked at the maps of the region under the Qing and Ming dynasties ?

• @zcream

Let's just pass this point, ok? As it requires long replies and I just see no point on spending too much time on this as I know subject well.