Personal View site logo
Beirut nuclear explosion, who to blame?
  • 123 Replies sorted by
  • @jleo...imagine the first responders @endotoxic ...good video...no, great video. One particularly interesting comment about it being a DEW. Here we go down the 911 rabbithole again. Makes me think that it was like flying planes into buildings to misdirect the ball in peoples brains, while the whole wtc was wired for detonation. Now, because the presence of the ammonium nitrate is indisputable, it provides a cover for the real explosive device ( convincingly shown in your video ) , with that particular signature , whatever type it was. I'm not convinced but it's a good theory. As good a theory as 10 year old fertilizer could be timed to explode concentrically, all exactly at the same moment, like an advanced weapon. Neither of which precludes in any manner that this was an act of terrorism, not an industrial accident. oh....yeah...."""The cause has not been determined yet. There is a possibility of external interference through a rocket or bomb or other act," President Michel Aoun told local media."" https://news.trust.org/item/20200807150756-2a2hg .....and interesting what richard silverstein said about israel almost never denies they were involved. update from richard silverstein is highly interesting.... https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2020/08/06/ex-cia-analyst-confirms-beirut-blast-initiated-by-munitions-explosions/ .....some highly speculative possible disinfo from vt.... https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/08/07/breathtaking-case-closed-infrared-video-reveals-details-of-israeli-nuclear-missile/

sa14028.jpg
    800 x 833 - 131K
  • @kurth

People who do such things have big issues with physics, not understanding that white thing is.

One of the present versions is that explosion was due to lot of things that happen accidently.

Final thing can be that due to damage of silos in previous small explosion we got tons of flour in the air, after this we had explosion of this in the air and it detonated ammonium nitrate.

• @Vitaliy....but what ? People that do what things have big issues with physics ? Laser weapons....suitcase tactical nukes that don't leave radioactive fallout signatures ....depleted uranium weapons ....starwar hypervelocity weapons....electromagnetic railguns ...which ? And are you talking newtonian physics, relativity, quantum mechanics, or string theory ? White Thing was concentric shock wave. Concentric is the key word here. There was a fire, there were small ordinances exploding in this fire, and then there were two distinctly different explosions. The shockwave was caused by the 2nd explosion, and is absolutely symmetrical. Symmetric doesn't happen in accidents. Chaos produces chaotic results. The official story is that the AN caused the second destructive event. I find it hard to believe that 2700 tons of 10 year old fertilizer detonated simultaneously to produce the symmetrically concentric shock wave. But finally your theory that the grain silos were holding already ground flour is wrong. At a harbor, those grain silos would have stored "grains", not already milled and processed flour. And not only I believe, but the Pres of Lebanon was quoted expressing his doubts about the official story, that based on current events, this was a terrorist attack most likely perpetrated by mossad. And apparently from the threatening comments on richardsilverstein's blog, he's betting his life on that being the case.

• @sammy

Why post Instagram link? I put proper youtube video.

Btw anyone knows if Trump plans to ban Instagram in US? It is very low hope but it can be nice.

• @kurth

People who talk about white ball in the blast in referenced video are total idiots.

You saw this big white ball of condensation, similar to clouds you see above aircraft wings. It's essentially a supersonic detonation with a shockwave that goes faster than sound.

I find it hard to believe that 2700 tons of 10 year old fertilizer detonated simultaneously to produce the symmetrically concentric shock wave.

We need to differentiate between a fire and a detonation. This started with a fire, with the red smoke. The red smoke is nitrogen dioxide, one of the key composition products. At some point, the ammonium nitrate itself decomposed and it produces lots and lots of nitrogen and oxygen. Gases expand and that's where you saw that terrible pressure went.

And it was not 10 year old, it was 6 years.

• Vk I didn't know it was on youtube ,a friend of mine shared the link so I shared it

• instagram video

• @Vitaliy...the AN was in the port since 2013 or 14 ( I've read contradictory information ) but it obviously wasn't produced immediately to it's arrival. In fact, they couldn't get it delivered and it was stored on the ship for how long before it's arrival to Beirut ? And then it was fabricated, then transported to the ship. I add 3 years to the 7 it was in the harbor, which I find logical. And I believe the fire with the exploding ordinance was in the adjacent warehouse, and it was most likely the hezbollah weapons cache. I'd like to see a concentric symmetrical shockwave that wasn't produced by a pinpoint source explosion, which I don't think a warehouse full of individual sized ton bags of AN would produce. But beyond the weapons theory, is the theoretical targeting of a weapons cache next to commonly known warehouse full of 2700 tons of combustible materials. Mossad are very clever. They might have figured out how to cover the destruction of the weapons by blowing the AN, and killing two birds with one stone. That's one of their modus operandi. Nevertheless, the initial story that welders set off the AN is absurd.

• .the AN was in the port since 2013 or 14 ( I've read contradictory information ) but it obviously wasn't produced immediately to it's arrival. In fact, they couldn't get it delivered and it was stored on the ship for how long before it's arrival to Beirut ? And then it was fabricated, then transported to the ship. I add 3 years to the 7 it was in the harbor, which I find logical.

Start to read, stop making fantasies.

And I believe the fire with the exploding ordinance was in the adjacent warehouse, and it was most likely the hezbollah weapons cache. I'd like to see a concentric symmetrical shockwave that wasn't produced by a pinpoint source explosion, which I don't think a warehouse full of individual sized ton bags of AN would produce. But beyond the weapons theory, is the theoretical targeting of a weapons cache next to commonly known warehouse full of 2700 tons of combustible materials. Mossad are very clever. They might have figured out how to cover the destruction of the weapons by blowing the AN, and killing two birds with one stone. That's one of their modus operandi. Nevertheless, the initial story that welders set off the AN is absurd.

Wow, just wow. Mossad, hezbollah, etc.

What about efficient capitalist owners and their ncie servants in courts and such? This guys are much worse than both mentioned organisations and killed hundred of millions of people and keep doing this.

I'd like to see a concentric symmetrical shockwave that wasn't produced by a pinpoint source explosion

Physics my friend, physics. Get good book, spend time on this instead of watching and reading crappy shit.

It had been 2750 bags (in fact double bags - one inside another, fully sealed), each with 100 kg weight.

sa14032.jpg
    644 x 394 - 58K
  • ""Physics my friend, physics. Get good book, spend time on this instead of watching and reading crappy shit."" Give an example ...instead of your condescending remarks. You can't...because to produce such a spherical shockwave response from an explosion, it must be point explosive source. Imagine all those 2750 cubic meter sized bags....stacked on top of each other , a decade old, and that warehouse exploded simultaneously ? Also watch the series of tianjin explosions....asymmetrical....and who do you think mossad works for? Here's all you need for your sciencefair project.... https://fas.org/sgp/othergov/doe/lanl/docs1/00320773.pdf

• At this point I really find hard to believe that it was an Accident and that all that material exploded at once. Doesn’t make sense.

• ""Yaalon couched his revelation in a manner that blamed Hezbollah, rather than Israel, for the tragedy by claiming that the militant group knew there was ammonium nitrate stored in a nearby warehouse. This conveniently minimizes Israel’s culpability for the crime. It also glosses over the fact that, according to my source, Israeli intelligence didn’t realize the fertilizer was stored in a nearby warehouse either, which is how it precipitated the entire tragedy."" ... https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2020/08/08/senior-israeli-opposition-leader-hezbollah-arms-cache-caused-beirut-explosion/ ...I'll be amazed if this is all the story. It's an actual, historical, philosophical, and intellectual incongruency that mossad would be unaware that the AN was there for 7 years. Yaalon says hezbollah was in control of the whole port. That's credible. But mossad must have dozens of spies inside their camp. Maybe hundreds. So we have a credible top israeli source saying an explosion inside the hezbollah weapons cache caused the AN to ignite. Who would pontificate mossad likely caused that ! https://www.ynetnews.com/article/Sy00wV4iZD

• @kurth

What example? I told you that it is physics, how gases that formed during explosion behave. Size of stored exposives is very small compared to shockwave sphere (where can see it) diameter.

Imagine all those 2750 cubic meter sized bags....stacked on top of each other , a decade old, and that warehouse exploded simultaneously ?

Again, it is not decade old. I even specially posted scan of paper from Batumi.

that warehouse exploded simultaneously

It is called detonation.

Here's all you need for your sciencefair project....

Link is fun. Just have no idea why you waste your time on this.

• ""Just have no idea why you waste your time on this""..... ""war as politics by other means"....it's what really moves the world...not capitalist or communist politics, but the politics of war and deception. Ask Napoleon. https://www.military.com/video/massive-explosion-visible-shockwave-army-proving-ground

• Very good article in Wired, written by an blast injury expert.

https://www.wired.com/story/tragic-physics-deadly-explosion-beirut/

• @MarcioK

Most usegul is one link from article https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290749141_HAZARDOUS_PROPERTIES_OF_AMMONIUM_NITRATE_AND_MODELING_OF_EXPLOSIONS_USING_TNT_EQUIVALENCY

As otherwise it is written for Google bots (If you do not know, guys like WIres and such have special instructions and sofwtare to check that each article has amazing SEO scores, Google also provides them special closed info).

• Odessa port 10000 tonnes of same thing

• ""In Lebanon, “there is nothing happening in sensitive places – the airport, frontiers, seaport – that is not related to the conflict between Hezbollah and Israel,” a former high-ranking Lebanese military-intelligence source told Asia Times.

The explosion, he assessed, was no accident. And Trump, he said, is evidently incapable of keeping a secret."" https://asiatimes.com/2020/08/trump-may-be-right-about-beirut-attack/

• @kurth

And Trump, he said, is evidently incapable of keeping a secret."

LOL. So funny.

For France and US - their whole goal is to destroy part of Lebanon elites who support (and are supported by) Iran.

Hence lot of induced protests also.

Whole Trump claim had been to put responsibility on Hezbollah (morons! stored their stuff at the port!).

• So the new fashion is keep high supply of ammonium nitrate and blow the shit Out of anything. Odessa next.

• @endotoxic

It is common thing.

I guess that it is hundreds of thousands of tonnes of ammonium nitrate that are stored across all major ports. Some for years, due to capitalism "efficiency" and constant disputes and bankrupcies.

• That reminds me, I better move all the ammonium nitrate out of my basement! Oh wait, it's monosodium glutamate :)