Personal View site logo
Apple Inside: Time to sell, fast
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • It might be not the market crash in general, but some event that could hurt Apple specifically. Since Trump announced TikTok ban in the US, the Apple ban in China is highly likely to follow. I think I'm gonna bet a little cash on that to celebrate this trade war escalation. Nice call, Vitaly! Will donate for sure if it plays out well.

• Most people in USA are getting more from the CARES act than they earned earlier. This money ends up in stockmarket speculation and unnecessary purchases. I post at stocktwits and many there will daytrade, and if they are lucky go out and buy an iPhone, as its a status symbol. Some Tesla traders bought a Tesla with their gains.

Its backward, but short term stock market gains = more iphones sold = more Apple profits = more stockmarket gains.

As long as the stock market is in a bubble, Apple will do well. If the market pops we are all fucked.

• @zcream

Exactly. Superb outlook always happen in such moments.

And give it a good though how Apple got this numbers with most stores closed, quiet times and overal staggering smartphones sales drop. Part of this talks is that Apple invented new way to cook books with fake sales and especially fake service accounts (I guess they are using for this new US printed money).

I just share inside stoties here, until I can do it.

• Bullshit. I looked up their conference call. Blowout earnings and great outlook