Personal View site logo
Is ghislaine on suicide watch...or the prince?
  • 55 Replies sorted by
  • @kurth

You think that playing with words you can overcome logic :-) Nope.

• @Vitaliy....that's all logic is. Logic isn't math. It's a culturally learned behavior. Don't get confused. Clifford Geertz .

• Treason against logic :-)

• Its not only about economics, its equally about power and hidden fundamentalism. Try bribing a devout (any religion) into betraying his/her own. If yiu don't understand these basic human impulses your comments are bereft of any value,

• @spacewig

Its not only about economics, its equally about power and hidden fundamentalism. Try bribing a devout (any religion) into betraying his/her own. If yiu don't understand these basic human impulses your comments are bereft of any value,

You mean that we need to go into barbarian level in our talks with corresponding knowledge and education?

Any religion plays extremely important economic role, very important. Destroy ruling class and basic premises and religion fades and slowly vanishes into non existance.

Talking about power outside economics even in the small tribe scale is idiotism and sign of extreme idealism.

• Right. And people buy life insurance because?

• @spacewig

Well, in capitalism I see personally, they buy it because it makes life of their family simpler, in economics terms, in case of issue.

If you want to add here some barbarian reasoning stuff - don't do this, save readers time.

• Which is of zero economic advantage for the person paying the insurance. Same with fucking hot young women/girls. But please, continue to enlighten us with your supreme, non-barbaric intellect.

• Which is of zero economic advantage for the person paying the insurance. Same with fucking hot young women/girls.

And? You mean that person must live like Agafya Lykova in Taiga without any family and without participating in the complex social production?

Adding here "fucking hot young women/girls" has only one purpose - to try to use profanity language to hide from readers how you fucked with insurance thing :-)

But please, continue to enlighten us with your supreme, non-barbaric intellect.

My intellect is below average, but I try to read stuff and talk to smart people. And as I return and see some members being on same or even lower level they had been years ago - it makes me sad.

• well personally...I post here cause I think Vitaliy's smart. That's just my opinion. We shouldn't always agree.... to shine the light between the cracks.

• @Vitaliy......and ""Any religion plays extremely important economic role, very important. Destroy ruling class and basic premises and religion fades and slowly vanishes into non existance."" .....you should see that wasn't true in Mordor. Not that I really understood spacewigs point .

• @kurth

Well, I know it is true, as I personally observed it, as well as extreme resurgence because ruling class needs it now.

• the script is obvious..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8499327/Ghislaine-Maxwell-14-day-COVID-isolation-world-hell-hole-Brooklyn-jail.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus ....she can't commit the obvious suicide but they can easily hide and slip her thru flashing paparazzis in a covid isolation stretcher.

• so does anyone really think obama spent 65grand on hotdogs ..... https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html .....yeop...it's pretty obvious they're all doing it.

• @kurth

Very relevant thing - read it again.

It is time to stop looking for hero who will "clean elites". No one will.

sa13711.jpg
    716 x 474 - 81K
  • Appears that ghislaine might have been a powerful insider reddit charter member posting top posts at r/worldnews. Sounds right up mossads alley.

• @Vitaliy...I'm my own hero. But yeah....'cept these windmills aren't imaginary figments of someones imagination. And btw....religion in Mordor didn't "vanish into non existence" ...it simply went underground to avoid the persecution.

• @kurth

And btw....religion in Mordor didn't "vanish into non existence" ...it simply went underground to avoid the persecution.

Issue is that you know very bad this topic and I know it very good as in recent years read a lot on it and talked to many people. Plus personally knew things in 80s.

• @kurth my point was that asserting as an absolute that the only thing that matters and that motivates human action is economics (and insulting anyone who suggests otherwise as being too stupid or uneducated to have their opinions considered) just smacks of ideological fanatisism. Hence i brought up two very simple and widely understood behaviors that are practiced universally and removed from any direct economic motivations: Religion and life insurance. As for the use of the word fucking, i"m just driving home the point in context of my argument and the title of this thread. I doubt the people implicated in the Epstein circus are thinking they're in trouble for making "love" to young girls out of pecuniary avarice. I would argue precisely the opposite: why risk power/fame/fortune for the fickle pleasure of banging some underage chicks? Though I'm sure vitaly will correct me with additional Marxist theory that I'm too pedestrian to comprehend.

• my point was that asserting as an absolute that the only thing that matters and that motivates human action is economics (and insulting anyone who suggests otherwise as being too stupid or uneducated to have their opinions considered) just smacks of ideological fanatisism.

All you actually want is to return (at best) to 16-18th century state of society science.

Hence i brought up two very simple and widely understood behaviors that are practiced universally and removed from any direct economic motivations: Religion and life insurance.

And note how you failed miserably on them.

I doubt the people implicated in the Epstein circus are thinking they're in trouble for making "love" to young girls out of pecuniary avarice.

All of this people knew perfectly all the possible issues, but such things is nice way to form tight interconnected people, so no one will go against each other as each of them have rope.

This is why it is zero interest thing, as it is many other similar stuff used to control politicians.

• @spacewig....ok...I agree. I obviously disagree with Vitaliy.

• https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/wayfair-product-listings-spark-child-trafficking-theory/ The ceo of warfair is director of the boston fed . He's a billionaire. Wayfair has been selling body sized storage cabinets named after missing girls for over 10grand each. They also sell other products such as pillows named after missing children for 10grand. But a 10grand storage cabinet ? Must have something else inside. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=A-HlE73Qa9Y&feature=emb_logo ....a baby photo album for 11 grand and change.... https://i.redd.it/j8u7fwggg3a51.jpg ..... https://www.the-sun.com/news/1119851/wayfair-conspiracy-theories-child-trafficking-twitter-reddit/ ....right out in plain sight.

• smart speculation saying ghislaine is the source leak of the wayfair scandal.

• ummm nevermind