Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • chloroquine hit's mainstream ....

• @zcream Brasil is also hot and sunny and it's starting lockdowns and mitigation. Government expects 4 months outbreaks (so this is a conservative expectation). Something tell me they are counting with a lot of shit hitting the fan. Also even with less active spread hipotesis the sheer population density and health structure deficit will be catastrophic in a lot of cities.

• So , everybody is using the john hopkins site like the gold standard...and being very aware of what's happening in Mexico, I can absolutely verify that they are not up to it. Yesterday a mexican elite died in mex city of coronavirus. He'd been skiing in Vail, Colorado. National news. There are conflicting accounts and I'd trust the govt's account less. And the john Hopkins site today has no deaths in mexico. And they are late getting their information as well. Reuters story yesterday claimed 83 cases in mexico, up from 53 the day before, while JH's showed 53 until this morning. So nobody should be using JH for critical data for how to respond. https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 .... https://www.ibtimes.sg/billionaire-carlos-slims-cousin-jose-kuri-dies-first-death-coronavirus-mexico-41080

• chloroquine ....""Hydroxychloroquine was found to be more potent than chloroquine to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 in vitro"" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32150618 .... https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/chloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20062834 ....you can take it prophyllactically as a maintenance dosage for years ...https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/pdf/fsp/drugs/Chloroquine.pdf

• Quarantine in Perú. Military and police outside 130 infected 3 very bad. I think it's a propper desition 15 initial days but everybody knows. It's 30 days in house.

Money will be given for supply for. The. Poor. Expetional ejection arround the country. Blocked roads and frontier.

Grate solidarity from Peruvian people. I think nature is teaching us all something good.

We are all staying home. Massive but massive publicity about propper hygiene.

LOL this shit sound like movies.

Props to the. Government. I think it's making a massive effort preventing this shit.

Payments will be mantained by working in house.

I'm amazed sound better than Europe for real. Shit you kneed spetial permits for mobilizing.

Fase 3 propagation so there is comunal propagation no Europeans nor outsiders contagion.

International Airport closed. Umm I'm kind of amazed how fast this was implemented 24h.

Also quarantined all sirpor workers and tourists.

Sooo.... Shit gets real, this will scale alot,

• One thing we can have is worldwide hyperinflation.

As this guys want to keep payments while 60-80% of all economy is shutting down.

May be this is real target. Solve the debt issue and place blame on... population, not elites!

• I went out first day with my n95 mask. Fuxers hot ! If I have to wear this mask every time I go out, I'll definitely go out less for shorter times. There was one thing I was thinking, in terms of social distancing. Probably most everybody's seen those washingtonpost animations showing people as random balls bouncing around. But the truth is, it's not like that at all. We walk on sidewalks or defined paths. So, here's the question. If they say maintain 2 meters separation, and a person is walking down the sidewalk towards you...and leaving his expiration trail behind him...how exactly does someone avoid that? He could be leaving a virus aerosol trail in the exact space you're going to walk through. Oh...and now they're saying 70% of contagions are from a asymptomatic hosts.

• @kurth

I find all this "distancing" and extended "quarantine" quite stupid. As it only can delay the stuff. And we don't know how efficiently, as it seems like China juts decided to not register new cases to have economy alive.

Instead of all this stupid moves we finally need to make total investigation on that all this virus researchers had been doing with people money. And where all this "nanorobots" bullshit and so on.

• I'll make another prediction....the rise of virus swatting. As the crisis turns into actual civil disorder, authorities will be responding to emergency calls to help someone else. They'll go in with hazmat suits and weapons drawn. https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/health/2020/03/16/coronavirus-palm-springs-area-police-adjust-social-distancing/5044978002/

• @Vitaliy.... fine cause it only affects you. My strategy is not to get sick, not just delay not getting sick, and since I'm not funding any research projects today...I'll keep my distance. What age group are you in ?

• . @Vitaly "I find all this "distancing" and extended "quarantine" quite stupid." ... well I find this quite stupid. This, until the rest of the world educated him, was Boris Johnson's bring it on approach, an approach which would have prioritized the economy and the interests of those who own it. Italian doctors have been warning us over the last three weeks about the catastrophically tragic consequences of overburdening the health sevices. Don't bring it on, stretch it out.

• @G3550D

I mean this - we have huge focus on extreme quarantine.

Yet I see almost no focus on science and that it is doing. More like some random guesses.

And this is with virus that had been researched for very long (just not together - parts of it are from long known viruses).

With each day it more and more starts to look like 9/11, just version 2020, 2020x improved and enhanced.

• Brasil: TV Globo is stoping soap operas production. Auditorium shows broadcast without public in theater.

• Few rules from year 2025

Citizens are allowed to walk around their houses for 4 minutes a day, clockwise, no one must be visible around.

Fine for not keeping time interval or establishing visual contact is $100000 and will be automatically deducted from your universal phone account.

Not keeping smartphone with you results in instant death penalty.

Not playing computer games all time while you are at home can be considered terrorist activity, be warned.

• @Vitaliy ...what about the articles from the netherlands about breakthru ...and the aussies? And chloroquine ? I think scientist that aren't compromised are working on the problem. But you're right, it is like 911. But do yourself a big favor until that big breakthru.... act like every person you see has the plague, which might be more or less true.

• @Vitaliy....really 2025...not in mexico. Our president thinks the angels are protecting Mexico and he doesn't stop kissing and hugging every person he sees. There's always a risk to live in a free country. We've got alot more crime...but no one is ever going to tell mexicans how to be. And I think authorities will be up against a high wall in the USa as well. Like I said...300,000,000 guns privately owned carries alot of weight. No ones bringing 1984 to the west, boiling frogs are not. I should clarify...not to the americas. Europe on the other hand is up for grabs.

• IMPORTANT...OK...here's the absolute weirdest thing todate....google has uncensored itself ! It's all there. Don't know for how long ? Did the elites leave for Mars already ? Is this it ? Holymoly....here's proof.... https://www.google.com/search?pws=0&q=comet+pizza+art&tbm=isch&source=univ&gl=us&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV6eCOw6LoAhWKIDQIHbq7B-AQ7Al6BAgKEEA&biw=1024&bih=493 .... https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=adrenochrome+

• @Vitaly I hesitate to post again because I suspect readers will be looking for posts with links to expert information but ..Quarantine is the only thing that has been proven to work - and it needs to be extreme. I imagine that many scientists are working long hours trying many approaches and we will all be grateful when they come up with an effective treatment or vaccine even if, like the discovery of penicillin, it arises from a partly 'random' process.

• maybe related to this..... http://theculturechronicles.com/index.php/2020/03/17/the-unprecedented-number-of-ceos-resigning-was-because-they-knew-a-plot-to-tank-the-economy-was-in-place-the-same-way-insider-trading-took-place-before-9-11/ ....""weird stuff happening right now. The stock market. The oil. Coronavirus. Google dropping censorship overnight. Borders being closed everywhere, even in places where nobody died from the virus. School cancellations. Business cancellations. Epstein being murdered. Ever growing resentment towards all the immorality going on in the higher circles of power -- pedophilia, corruption, lies, totalitarian ambitions""" from another source than above

• There is something very bad that can happen. People will get fired from jobs and will start to steal each other, loot the places and stores. This will be hell.

• There is a movie called 'Ensaio sobre a cegueira" which shows the world after a desease colapse. Similar to what ia happening today.

• @flash...if you'd have bothered to read the whole thread, this has already been mentioned...numerous times