Personal View site logo
Personal View Members Collaborative Videos + Mimirsan
  • 56 Replies sorted by
  • !, the awesomness! thanks to everyone who make this possible!, specially to Vitaliy and Driftwood of course!

my personal favorites:
    1: Driftwood "Sundown" (specially considering it was ex tele!)
    2: RRRR "Bridge" & "Lowlight walk"
    3: Halvalla "Aquarium" & Greenbean "Driftwood, Berkeley CA"

*and thepalalias music :D

and a special creative award goes to:
    bdegazio"Microscopic" & thepalalias "Eye"

(btw @bdegazio would you mind sharing how did you achieve that shoot?, perhaps a pic of the gear used or a how to :D please!)
  • Strong work.
  • Well done mate, its soooo nice to have music soundtrack made by one of the members here. :-)
  • @driftwood Way to get the ball rolling, Nick. I'm happy I lent my music to the cause and happier with what you did with it, especially the way the editing synced with the music from around 3:03 (bonus that, that happened to be one of my clips) on for about the next minute following, regardless of any politics involved in a section of that.
  • We kick of this thread with a general showreel of clips put together by INTRA fans on personal-view.com.

This puts together many of the Driftwood developed INTRA patches for the Panasonic Lumix GH2 camera which was hacked by Vitaliy Kiselev in 2011.

It is the first of many showreels by actual personal view members acting as a team - whether it be shooting, editing, music, post production and grading. Thank you for being part of it, you know who you are.

This is the ungraded version, a graded version will be up over the next few days.

To download the original 'wrapped' in a MXF format contents folder, pre-vimeo transcoded, go here;-

dl.dropbox.com/u/14239185/CONTENTS.zip

Enjoy.

Nick

I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO VITALIY ABOUT HIS MISPELLING IN THE CREDITS... TIREDNESS CAN KILL!
    We'll correct it in the graded version.