Personal View site logo
Ginger Apocalypse
  • So . . . I've got this song . . . and I want to figure out how to do a music video . . . any suggestions?

http://listn.to/BowelInducingTerror/player
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • However you make it....this should be the lead singer in the video:

EDIT: I've listened to the song back to back a few times now, I like it. What's your budget? I do totally envision a robot singing, but how much cash do you have to play with? If you have no money, something animated or stop motion would be cheapest, but much more time consuming.
  • basically no money, but I am a college student, which usually comes with free (if unpredictable) manpower thanks to colleagues.
  • @B3Guy you have a GH2 right? Im sure that you could do something very simple and amazing! How about get a whole lot of footage in the can - ANYTHING... then edit something together- treat it like a test- don't edit your thoughts - only when you are cutting the video. :D

Good luck!
  • I kinda want to get some redhead freckled zombie children and literally have them eating the guts out of a circus clown, but I know no ginger kids (or zombie-compliant parents) . . .
  • Ok @B3Guy- I was not anticipating your production vision!

Kind of like...

But with ginger kids eating guts...

You could always spray colour their hair?

(or maybe adapt your ideas??? Maybe not children-??)

• oh, I'm sure I could get non-child gingers to participate . . . little zombie children would just be the icing on the cake.