Personal View site logo
Are there any good: Charts, Low light tests, GH1 comparisions, 5D comparisons, for the Hacked GH2?
  • Hey Guys, I've had a look but can't find any of the above tests. Can anyone point a few out please?

Cheers
    Jon
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • I am working on comparing the AF100, Driftwood reAquanted or better Hacked GH2, Stock GH2 and Technicolor CineStyle 5D & 7D. Im just waiting on Class 10 SD cards for the Hacked GH2 If you have any suggestions for tests let me know.
  • @THEOJO you should probably wait till PTool v3.63 (or whatever VK calls it) it should be out next week!
    As Jim says: "Everything will change"
    :-D
  • @THEOJO
    Comparisons are eagerly awaited. Not that thinking about buying a 5D or 7D... just want to see them trounced. Almost all the comparisons are with unhacked GH2s.
  • @alcomposer

I don't see any reason to wait for it.
    This release won't have AVCHD changes.
  • @Vitaliy
    1) First you have the awesome ability to hack this camera in the first place
    2) Then you launch P-V
    3) You include super deals as well
    4) P-V then generates large 'Apple' like following (I think we all have sold a GH2 + VKhack to someone... (and I mean sold the VKhack as 'you donate'))
    5) We all wait feverishly for the next 'fix' (as in drugs): PToolXX
    6) Now you reveal that the next PTool will not change AVCHD- but have other 'super' powers

All up- I don't know if I can handle the suspense - its tooooooo good! + I don't know what gear to buy next! HDMI? Lomo? Something?

+ Every day the Vimeo & Youtube examples get better and better!

So next time @VK you release PTool- can you have a press event?!

PS: @THEOJO do what @VK said!

• hi theojo, any news about the test?
    we are really interested!