Personal View site logo
Trump: We need to start removing glands via other end
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • @tonalt

Is there any way in this life to only see pink fairies and no other real life things?

I suggest to try some heavy drugs.

sa1901.jpg
    443 x 494 - 32K
  • Is there a way in P-V to hide all topics that are not related to video production?

• @zcream

Where is no such thing as "Trump techniques" or "Trump level". All you have is old-new actor-puppet of ruling class and usual techniques that ruling class are using for ages.

(c)2016

Definitely had been big fan.

• Vk I thought you liked Trump :-)

• Dont get me started...

armedclassroom copy.jpg
    597 x 574 - 117K
  • Back to guns and teachers

• Sure, and the English lit. teacher who chose their major in college based on their love of poetry... or the art teacher who loves making pottery... this is exactly the badass who will pull the trigger to shoot someone dead (after watching a pile of students die at their feet) and not require years of therapy afterward. Everybody knows the home ec. teacher has a killer instinct...

• @Aria

But having machine gun at each teacher desk can solve discipline problem in US schools. :-)

• Our Police aren't even accurate at shooting and they're trained. Police miss more than they hit who they're shooting at, which people often don't realize. This isn't a Hollywood Movie! It's ridiculous to expect teachers to get in shootouts in schools.